This is what Mavic Mini props look like
1814 15 2019-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
China

Mini accessory is so hard to get. After some prop strikes on the fuselage, I took my chance to purchase some while I am in China. Here is what it looks like in reality. Costs 69 yuan from DJI authorized dealer link.
014846ajsk28kmbumc2ehj.jpeg
2019-12-18
Use props
kiminx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

???? no pic?
2019-12-18
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
China

kiminx Posted at 12-18 22:31
???? no pic?

Sorry I thought the upload worked. Here we go
07A6FCE3-60E6-4F9B-B0BB-ACD06759DB12.jpeg
2019-12-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you install the replacements yet?  If so do the replacements hit the fuselage?  
2019-12-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guorium Posted at 12-19 01:48

What are the cards with the black and yellow edges?
2019-12-19
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 12-19 02:18
What are the cards with the black and yellow edges?

Instructions. The combo brigs the same.
2019-12-19
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Guorium Posted at 12-19 01:48

Where did you get them?
2019-12-19
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

plenty of aftermarket mini props for sale.  since dji won't step up, the market will demand and 3rd parties will come into play since a prop is easy.  at the right price and with a bunch of pretty colors, consumer will buy.  some minis will fly straight, others will crash.  that's what happen when you are late with a core accessory.
2019-12-19
Use props
Crummett
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36929 ft
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 12-19 08:04
plenty of aftermarket mini props for sale.  since dji won't step up, the market will demand and 3rd parties will come into play since a prop is easy.  at the right price and with a bunch of pretty colors, consumer will buy.  some minis will fly straight, others will crash.  that's what happen when you are late with a core accessory.

I'm confused. You can buy props from DJI...

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-mini-propellers

2019-12-19
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Crummett Posted at 12-19 08:12
I'm confused. You can buy props from DJI...

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-mini-propellers

if depends on your definition of "buy."  i have the combo kit so technically you can buy props from me, too.

that's not the point.  in america, if a million new flyers are going to buy mavic minis, the extra props have to be available in retail (amazon.com) or at the point of sale.  not on ebay at inflated prices.  not on the internet from china to arrive in 2020 if ever.  if i'm flying my drone on christmas day and i snap a handful of props, i shouldn't be grounded for the rest of the year.  that's ridiculous.

[whatever comes in the box notwithstanding]

the standard kit (which is pretty much the only configuration that is available) shouldn't be relied upon as sufficient; it's unacceptable and it's inexcusable to pretend you can rely on the kit configuration at launch and be so late on accessories.  if best buy is going to have to rob other kits to get [replacement] accessories or either accept returns (like for dead batteries, etc), it's going to be a hard lesson....for everyone.

why not make it a successful, profitable launch?  c'mon, we learned this lesson two decades ago, what's going on here?  
2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum and thank you for sharing your insights for the DJI Mavic Mini Propeller. Since you said that you are in China right now. I would recommend for you to visit
( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer ) so that you can be sure that you are getting a genuine DJI products. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.
2019-12-19
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
China

The Saint Posted at 12-19 12:28
if depends on your definition of "buy."  i have the combo kit so technically you can buy props from me, too.

that's not the point.  in america, if a million new flyers are going to buy mavic minis, the extra props have to be available in retail (amazon.com) or at the point of sale.  not on ebay at inflated prices.  not on the internet from china to arrive in 2020 if ever.  if i'm flying my drone on christmas day and i snap a handful of props, i shouldn't be grounded for the rest of the year.  that's ridiculous.

Absolutely correct. I see 6600+ stock on Tmall seller selling genuine props for the mini. Yet Australian retailers got none to sell... I replaced the props with the kit's second spare. Not hitting the fuselage so far.
2019-12-19
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Guorium Posted at 12-19 19:54
Absolutely correct. I see 6600+ stock on Tmall seller selling genuine props for the mini. Yet Australian retailers got none to sell... I replaced the props with the kit's second spare. Not hitting the fuselage so far.

Off topic, but is the props hitting the fuselage phenomenon caused from excessive load on the props? Or say sport mode?
2019-12-19
Use props
djiuser_RL0fmj8VVKpt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1029052 ft
United Kingdom

I cancelled my order from DJI and got props the next day from heliguy : https://www.heliguy.com/dji-mavic-mini-propellers-p6601 they have them in stock.
2019-12-19
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

also having 2 boxes on the shelf does not constitute having product in stock.  it's so confusing to the customer they don't know what to do.  some retailers says limited stocked, others say backordered, arriving soon, pre-order...it's all over the board and there's no way to know for sure what you'll get or when.  this is likely a case of some retailers getting lucky and got their hands on a few from the initial batch and then it dried up and only now they are trickling out.  which is good but some customers will be left in a lurch.

maybe there was a last minute change; anyone check to see if the props are different?
2019-12-20
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
China

The Saint Posted at 12-20 04:50
also having 2 boxes on the shelf does not constitute having product in stock.  it's so confusing to the customer they don't know what to do.  some retailers says limited stocked, others say backordered, arriving soon, pre-order...it's all over the board and there's no way to know for sure what you'll get or when.  this is likely a case of some retailers getting lucky and got their hands on a few from the initial batch and then it dried up and only now they are trickling out.  which is good but some customers will be left in a lurch.

maybe there was a last minute change; anyone check to see if the props are different?

The spares I bought are identical to the ones provided in my combo. But they are both labelled as November batch.
2019-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules