Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Facebook Live Stream and others on Mavic Mini
7008 2 2019-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Good guy Biker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 459144 ft
Canada

When are the Facebook live streaming and other services going to be released. I would love to share this video with our large audiances but I am unable to produce any streaming keys or connect it to any streaming accounts via the DJI fly app like the other app I use with my current dji products.

2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. As of the moment, we don't have any information regarding DJI Fly application and DJI Mavic Mini's future updates and release dates. Rest assure that our DJI R&D team will continuously send updates to improve user experience for the DJI Mavic Mini and  DJI Fly application. Thank you for your valued support and your understanding.
2019-12-19
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't remember reading anywhere that we would be able to do live streaming? I do remember reading that we can share to places like facebook, but sharing is different than live streaming. Maybe someone can provide that information that might can more readily find it, I can't even find where it talked about sharing now....
2019-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules