Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AC voluntarily yaws clockwise
454 4 2019-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAMpSONNN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377881 ft
United States

I have noticed the MA will yaw closkwise voluntarily from time to time. If I push the stick to the left quickly, sometimes it will cease.

I have recallibrated the controller, IMU, collision sensors, as well as made sure the firmware is all up to date.

I am convinced it is an issue within the controller. While using the flight simulator, this still occured, so it has nothing to do with the AC.

Has anyone taken apart the controller and cleaned the contacts? Is this possible? As I understand they are hall effect joy sticks, so there are no contacts to clean??

2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to calibrate your RC to see if the problem persists? Also, could you please provide us a video sample showing the problem for us to further diagnose the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-19
Use props
SAMpSONNN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377881 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-19 15:45
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to calibrate your RC to see if the problem persists? Also, could you please provide us a video sample showing the problem for us to further diagnose the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I have already re-calibrated the controller as previously stated
2019-12-20
Use props
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

Mine did the same thing today.

I hadn't flown in a month or two.  I got 11 sats and took off - did my usual hover in place/stick checks at about 15 feet - then let go of the sticks and the thing starting yawing to the right all by itself.

You can see it in this video:  

I started the video and turned back left to put the telephone pole close to the middle of the frame and let go of the sticks again.  Again, it yaws slowly to the right.

Then, I ascended up to around 100 feet and let go of the sticks again - same thing.  Then, I just went on my way and it didn't seem to effect anthing.  I may have had to corect to the left a few times, not sure.

Checked it again near the end of the flight and it seemed to have stopped.

What is causing this?

2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SAMpSONNN Posted at 12-20 05:42
I have already re-calibrated the controller as previously stated

Hi, thank you for your reply. Since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the problem on your RC, however, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the RC into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period parts of your drone, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules