does Osmo vibrations stabilization work when taking photos?
582 5 2019-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AGL#
New
Poland

HelloMy wife likes taking pictures very much, but for a few years she's had a problem with shaking her hands  (like Parkinson's disease, although nerves injury is the cause here). As a result of the shaking of hands, the images it takes are blurry (shaky), whether they are made by a phone or a stabilizied DSLR (Nikon).
I wonder if DJI Osmo Mobile could compensate for these small movements while taking photos?
My wife doesn't actually make videos, so stabilization in video mode doesn't matter to her.

Have anyone of you tested Osmo such situations or other situations when the handle is exposed to continuous minor vibrations (e.g. when cycling on a gravel path )? Can you give me a hand? Thanks in advance

2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best information with regards to this inquiry. The ActiveTrack feature of the Osmo Mobile 3 will help stabilize the photo or video. Thank you.
2019-12-20
Use props
Леонид Жеребилов
lvl.2

Russia

Для велосипеда стабилизации нет. Не получится. Луxше ,будет снимайте видео 4K/30. После этого вынимать нужные кадры в программках. Например в фотошопе. Причём на выбор. There is no stabilization for the bike. No way. Better, will shoot 4K/30 video. After that, take out the necessary frames in the programs. For example in photoshop. And the choice.
2019-12-21
Use props
AGL#
New
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-20 10:02
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best information with regards to this inquiry. The ActiveTrack feature of the Osmo Mobile 3 will help stabilize the photo or video. Thank you.

Thank  you!
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are more than welcome and thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-31
Use props
Robert2345
lvl.2
Pakistan

let me know if you found answer
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules