Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin 2 Red camera control - one more feature request
1178 1 2019-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

First I have to say bravo to DJI for delivering on the promise to implement RCP camera control. Start/stop feature was working
for a long time but now with the latest firmware we can control , iris on non PL lenses , framrate , shutter ... that´s a great feature
as it frees you from using a RED monitor thethered to the camera and you can now use the looped through sdi cabel the ronin 2
provides !

I can´t really say how happy I am also I want to suggest another feature request to extend the capabilities for remote use of the
gimbal e.g. on cranes , car rigs or cable cams where there is no easy access to the camera or gimbal - my wish would be to access
these new rcp features from the ronin 2 remote controller , maybe not all but already choosing two of them e.g. iris control and frame
rate would be a game changer . I imagine holding down the C1 button on the side of the R2 remote to map iris control to the Roll button !?

What do you guys think !? @dji let´s do this !

2019-12-20
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

to answer myself ..... new force pro firmware lets you control camera settings wirelessly
2020-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules