2509 2 2019-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5aff5199
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347697 ft
United States

Greeting,

Several months back, I zigged when I should have zagged and fell to the ground with my Phantom 3 Pro. I went online and bought what was advertised as the "Body Shell Bottom Upper & Landing Gear Accessories. When my shipment arrived, it was only the top shell. The process of having this issue took me around in circles trying to prove I didn't get the bottom shell and landing legs. I have no desire to buy anything through "AliExpress.com and or BEHORSE" again. I have looked around my local area hobby stores and they either can't obtain what I need or work on my drone. Can someone point me in the right direction so I can obtain the following; Lower shell body, landing gear, and the gimbal ribbon cable?

Thank you,

Jerry Hatfield  tnhwyman@gmail.com

2019-12-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Aliexpress sell tons of DJI shells, but most of them are not OEM from what I've seen. I think it's a good idea to avoid them.  If the one you have is legit, you might be able to pair it with a shell on eBay, if you can find the half you need.  Otherwise you'd have to buy the whole shell.  Other parts can be found on eBay as well.  Good luck

2019-12-20
Use props
fans5aff5199
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347697 ft
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 12-20 10:32
Aliexpress sell tons of DJI shells, but most of them are not OEM from what I've seen. I think it's a good idea to avoid them.  If the one you have is legit, you might be able to pair it with a shell on eBay, if you can find the half you need.  Otherwise you'd have to buy the whole shell.  Other parts can be found on eBay as well.  Good luck

Thank you. I will follow suit.
2019-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules