Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Vision Sensor error & Camera Malfunction
8486 18 2019-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Intrudaz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46414 ft
Mauritius

I bought the drone about 2 weeks ago and due to work I cannot fly everyday. My first 3 flights was ok. On my fourth flight the drone will not take off returning error message "Camera Malfunction" and " vision sensor error". The drone has never crashed nor any object. I have tried several time to restart the drone and reconnect and the issue keep on happening.  

Vision sensor error

Vision sensor error

Camera malfunction

Camera malfunction
2019-12-20
Use props
Elias22
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105180 ft
Finland

The picture quality is so low that I can't see the phone screen.
2019-12-21
Use props
Intrudaz
lvl.1
Mauritius

Elias22 Posted at 12-21 01:49
The picture quality is so low that I can't see the phone screen.

DFF70222-C63B-48F8-9A30-29DABCDB1B7E.jpeg
2019-12-21
Use props
Intrudaz
lvl.1
Mauritius

Intrudaz Posted at 12-21 02:05
[Image]

36738188-5B8D-482D-AF1D-D25BB81F08BA.jpeg
2019-12-21
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Can you perform a calibration?
2019-12-21
Use props
Elias22
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105180 ft
Finland

Intrudaz Posted at 12-21 02:06
[Image]

Looks like its broken. Probably nees a replacement.
2019-12-21
Use props
Intrudaz
lvl.1
Mauritius

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-21 02:15
Can you perform a calibration?

I have recalibrate multiple times without any success. I've written to DJI support and they said they will replace it.
2019-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a ticket about this issue. Our designated department will conduct a further evaluation on the unit and we will let you know the update via email. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-12-21
Use props
Intrudaz
lvl.1
Mauritius

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-21 10:14
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a ticket about this issue. Our designated department will conduct a further evaluation on the unit and we will let you know the update via email. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hi, I did opened a ticket but it seems that DJI are not very serious about making it right. I was told they will  replace my aircraft but they cannot ship in my country because of restriction. They DJI representative in my country told me that this is not true - There’s no restriction about shipping directly to customers, they had several cases themselves where DJI ship a replacement drone directly to the customers. So why is DJI looking for excuses to replace my drone. Also the customer representative handling my case seems to have disappeared for two days now
2019-12-21
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Intrudaz Posted at 12-21 09:20
I have recalibrate multiple times without any success. I've written to DJI support and they said they will replace it.

Wishing the quickest fix possible.
2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Intrudaz Posted at 12-21 19:56
Hi, I did opened a ticket but it seems that DJI are not very serious about making it right. I was told they will  replace my aircraft but they cannot ship in my country because of restriction. They DJI representative in my country told me that this is not true - There’s no restriction about shipping directly to customers, they had several cases themselves where DJI ship a replacement drone directly to the customers. So why is DJI looking for excuses to replace my drone. Also the customer representative handling my case seems to have disappeared for two days now

Hi, sorry to read and knew about the troubles you've had with your unit. We'll forward and seek the attention of the designated team for further assistance. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-12-22
Use props
Intrudaz
lvl.1
Mauritius

DJI Diana Posted at 12-22 15:05
Hi, sorry to read and knew about the troubles you've had with your unit. We'll forward and seek the attention of the designated team for further assistance. Your patience is highly appreciated.

DJI sold me a drone with defect and now expect me to pay for the shipping. How dishonest...this is theft.. I would accept to pay the shipping if I crashed the drone or involved in any kind of accident. None of this is my fault and I should not have to pay for it .
2019-12-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Intrudaz Posted at 12-28 22:18
DJI sold me a drone with defect and now expect me to pay for the shipping. How dishonest...this is theft.. I would accept to pay the shipping if I crashed the drone or involved in any kind of accident. None of this is my fault and I should not have to pay for it .

Hi, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced with. We already forwarded this issue to the Management Team for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. I appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-12-29
Use props
irda288
New

Poland

Hello, I have a mini mavic recently and I have the same mistakes what can you do with them?
2020-6-28
Use props
Intrudaz
lvl.1
Mauritius

I never get any help from DJI and they did not replace it for me.. I bought a drone that I was not able to use. It almost a year now, after two months fighting with DJI they stop responding to my email. What a shame..
2020-9-21
Use props
djiuser_6CYDBp71nv60
New
Flight distance : 2060 ft
United States

Just bought a drone today from costco and right of the box it said that error have not been able to fly it
2020-9-21
Use props
Intrudaz
lvl.1
Mauritius

djiuser_6CYDBp71nv60 Posted at 9-21 22:13
Just bought a drone today from costco and right of the box it said that error have not been able to fly it

It's gonna be one year soon for me and DJI has stop to reply to my email.They are acting like scammer. That's very dishonest from them.. In your case just return it to the store. they should help you if it's the same day...
2020-9-21
Use props
djiuser_6CYDBp71nv60
New
Flight distance : 2060 ft
United States

Intrudaz Posted at 9-21 22:22
It's gonna be one year soon for me and DJI has stop to reply to my email.They are acting like scammer. That's very dishonest from them.. In your case just return it to the store. they should help you if it's the same day...

Wow im sorry to hear that yea i woke up early this morning went to exchange the drone if it does not work one more time then ill end up getting my money back
2020-9-22
Use props
djiuser_HuGiduic9s29
New

Montenegro

djiuser_6CYDBp71nv60 Posted at 2020-9-22 09:41
Wow im sorry to hear that yea i woke up early this morning went to exchange the drone if it does not work one more time then ill end up getting my money back

Hello! I haven't used the drone for a long time (more than a year) I tried to connect via Dji Fly today but the app didn't work.  I deleted it and installed it again, but I have the same problem as the others.  What happens?  I think the problem is in the software.
2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules