Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic mini charging hub - third and fourth light blinking 3 times?
10721 9 2019-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chenmaster
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141647 ft
United States

Hey guys,

My charging hub's middle slot doesn't seem to charge and instead, starts blinking the third and fourth light three times every 5 seconds or so. I tried looking in the manual and on the internet but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have this issue and does anyone know what this means?

Here's the video:

2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Did you already try to swap those batteries to see if the main problem is in the hub itself? Also, I will forward this concern to our designated department for clarification. I will surely let you know if we have an update. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-12-21
Use props
chenmaster
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-21 10:07
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Did you already try to swap those batteries to see if the main problem is in the hub itself? Also, I will forward this concern to our designated department for clarification. I will surely let you know if we have an update. Thank you for your understanding.
Hi Gamora,

Yes, I've tried swapping the batteries, placing the batteries into the mavic mini to check its charge, and updated the battery firmware. Everything about the battery seems fine so I think it's the charging hub but I'm not 100% sure.
I've also looked at videos of other charging hubs and my left and right slots work the same as in the videos.
2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

chenmaster Posted at 12-22 08:31
Hi Gamora,

Yes, I've tried swapping the batteries, placing the batteries into the mavic mini to check its charge, and updated the battery firmware. Everything about the battery seems fine so I think it's the charging hub but I'm not 100% sure.

Thank you for the additional information provided. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a ticket for your charging hub. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2019-12-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

chenmaster Posted at 2019-12-22 08:31
Hi Gamora,

Chenmaster, what was the final outcome of your charging hub not working in the middle slot?
2020-1-19
Use props
chenmaster
lvl.1
Canada

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-19 05:50
Chenmaster, what was the final outcome of your charging hub not working in the middle slot?

I contacted DJI's customer support and showed them the charging hub video. They sent me a shipping label to send the hub for inspection/repair. Unfortunately, I wasn't given any information about the charging hub's issue.
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

chenmaster Posted at 1-19 14:48
I contacted DJI's customer support and showed them the charging hub video. They sent me a shipping label to send the hub for inspection/repair. Unfortunately, I wasn't given any information about the charging hub's issue.

Hi, thank you for your response. The information will be provided to you once we receive the charging hub on our facility since we will undergo damage assessment on the said unit to find out the reason for the problem. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-25
Use props
djiuser_fC2JTDBo2E6c
New

United States

Not To All....I too experienced the same. I swapped the battery with the other two slots and the flashing light followed the battery. I inserted the battery into the drone and checked the power. It was full. I powered up my drone and let it sit for about 3 minutes. I powered the drone down and removed the battery. When I reinserted it into the charging port the flashing light was gone and all batteries displayed fully charged. I hope this helps!!
2020-7-7
Use props
personguy
New

United States

Hello! (My first post here)

I also had this issue and fixed it by reinserting the battery into the drone then putting it through a full power cycle: I turned the drone on, waited until all the lights and sounds settled into the steady green light bursts, then turned the drone off and waited until all the lights and LEDs had turned completely off. Took the battery out and put it back in the charger and it responded correctly.
I think I had either removed the battery from the drone too quickly after turning it off post-flight, or the battery was simply too warm. More likely the former.
2020-7-8
Use props
67CharlieAlfa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 549806 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, this seems to be "pulled battery out too quick" indicator.

Are use the battery bank and the battery as a portable battery charger, to discharge the battery for 30 seconds, then tried charging it as normal and it was fine.

Always good to remember these are intelligent batteries!
2020-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules