Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

zemetras Posted at 12-23 12:50
I do not care about BS you just wrote, with your amateur wannabe psychologist  like "contribution" , trying to be whatever you tried to be.
I did not ask you what are you doing and  how you call things. So do nbot tell me what to do.

Well, I'm not telling you what to do so you don't tell me what to do either. Take your mini back and get your money back. That's your solution to your BS problem Mr. Attitude. And by the way, I have the right to reply to whomever I like.
2019-12-23
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14708 ft
Slovakia

JodyB Posted at 12-23 12:52
Well, I'm not telling you what to do so you don't tell me what to do either. Take your mini back and get your money back. That's your solution to your BS problem Mr. Attitude. And by the way, I have the right to reply to whomever I like.

Seems like you are the one of the simple persons on this planet, so :

"Well, I'm not telling you what to do..." : "If you want to call something crap, then call..."

"Well, I'm not telling you what to do..."  : " Take your mini back and get your money back."

"I fly it on a regular basis and know better." : "Flight distance: 12549ft"   Seems  legit.

"I have the right to reply to whomever I like." : "I have a right to call S@#T whatever I like"

2019-12-23
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

zemetras Posted at 12-23 12:58
Seems like you are the one of the simple persons on this planet, so :

"Well, I'm not telling you what to do..." : "If you want to call something crap, then call..."

Oh look how cute he is
Flight distance seems legit, maybe so. But accroding to your profile they are all on the same drone that you are calling crap. There is a difference between intelligence and wisdom.

Maybe I am simple. Maybe I'm not, you don't know me at all. I don't claim to know you but your choice of method of communication doesn't show wisdom. If my suggestions to you come across to you as me telling you what to do, then you may have intelligence, but wisdom?

2019-12-23
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

JodyB Posted at 12-23 13:00
Oh look how cute he is

I am kindly asking to not reply to my posts anymore.
Is it  too much for your hurt american ego ?
Thanks for understanding.
Z.
2019-12-23
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

zemetras Posted at 12-23 13:06
I am kindly asking to not reply to my posts anymore.
Is it  too much for your hurt american ego ?
Thanks for understanding.

And I'm kindly asking you to but the blame where it belongs. Your choice of how you choose to present your issue, that is ultimately going to persuade people in a negative way. That the same people if given the chance could possibly get to make a decision based on merit as to whether the mini actually fits their needs or not. You flight distance shows that it was accumulated using the same drone that you are putting down. Why not just ask DJI to get the lead out an release their "fix" if that is what you are after and be done with that. It really does seem that you are basing this solely on your needs alone, that may not be the case, I don't know. I just know what you present. I'm ordinarily a pretty nice person and I would say that you are as well. I just wish you would use your energy in a way that is more productive in these issues rather than they way that you are.

I'm going to say this, if I came across as telling you what to do or offending you in your quest, I apologize. I am after the same things as well. I just feel there are better ways to go about it is all. Ego has really nothing to do with it.
2019-12-23
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

JodyB Posted at 12-23 13:15
And I'm kindly asking you to but the blame where it belongs. Your choice of how you choose to present your issue, that is ultimately going to persuade people in a negative way. That the same people if given the chance could possibly get to make a decision based on merit as to whether the mini actually fits their needs or not. You flight distance shows that it was accumulated using the same drone that you are putting down. Why not just ask DJI to get the lead out an release their "fix" if that is what you are after and be done with that. It really does that you are basing this solely on your needs alone, that may not be the case, I don't know. I just know what you present. I'm ordinarily a pretty nice person and I would say that you are as well. I just wish you would use your energy in a way that is more productive in these issues rather than they way that you are.

I'm going to say this, if I came across as telling you what to do or offending you in your quest, I apologize. I am after the same things as well. I just feel there are better ways to go about it is all. Ego has really nothing to do with it.

"I am kindly asking to not reply to my posts anymore.
Is it  too much ?"

So it is.
Btw I did not read your last reply,just fyi.
2019-12-23
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

zemetras Posted at 12-23 13:18
Is it  too much ?"

Might be worth your while to read it. Up to you though.
2019-12-23
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

JodyB Posted at 12-23 13:19
Might be worth your while to read it. Up to you though.

Is it  too much ?"

So it is.
Btw I did not read your last reply,just fyi.
2019-12-23
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

So now that's out of the way....
No update today. DJI dragging it out to the last minute. Come on DJI, most of us here are patient, at least let us know when we can expect this update please!!!
2019-12-23
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

Please, gentlemen, do not argue for the simple fact of not having the same point of view regarding a specific issue. IT'S CHRISTMAS, THEY ARE DATES OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS .. To say that the Mini is not finished, that is a bad product is a big mistake, it is a technical marvel. The software, is another story, is not quite well refined, but believe me that DJI is working hard to fix it, these arrangements take time to make. It is also true that DJI was in a hurry to launch the product to the market, Christmas sales make companies' accounts very fat, the rush is not good. Mr. ZEMETRAS, it is the first time that parliament with you, so I do not know you, it is a pleasure. That said, I can guarantee that Mr. JodyB is very, respectful and wise, I've never had problems with him. It doesn't matter if it's American, Spanish or Chinese, in this forum we all fit, so I kindly ask for respect. Thanks friends.
2019-12-23
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JM.REYES Posted at 12-23 13:41
Please, gentlemen, do not argue for the simple fact of not having the same point of view regarding a specific issue. IT'S CHRISTMAS, THEY ARE DATES OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS .. To say that the Mini is not finished, that is a bad product is a big mistake, it is a technical marvel. The software, is another story, is not quite well refined, but believe me that DJI is working hard to fix it, these arrangements take time to make. It is also true that DJI was in a hurry to launch the product to the market, Christmas sales make companies' accounts very fat, the rush is not good. Mr. ZEMETRAS, it is the first time that parliament with you, so I do not know you, it is a pleasure. That said, I can guarantee that Mr. JodyB is very, respectful and wise, I've never had problems with him. It doesn't matter if it's American, Spanish or Chinese, in this forum we all fit, so I kindly ask for respect. Thanks friends.

Thank you and I apologize to everyone if what I said offended anyone.
2019-12-23
Use props
JHa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

and dates of presents... so DJI, you know what everything we want.  And we deserve it. :-)
2019-12-23
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JHa Posted at 12-23 14:15
and dates of presents... so DJI, you know what everything we want.  And we deserve it. :-)

Amen to that!! We’ve all been pretty patient, I hope some extras are in order for us along with the fixes!!
2019-12-23
Use props
stubbietubbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119288 ft
Australia

I'm just glad Mum bought a Spark recently so SOMEONE can fly a drone around the family farm lol!
2019-12-23
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

stubbietubbie Posted at 12-23 17:29
I'm just glad Mum bought a Spark recently so SOMEONE can fly a drone around the family farm lol!

Surely she will let you in on the fun too!! Or at least I hope so!!!
2019-12-23
Use props
stubbietubbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119288 ft
Australia

JodyB Posted at 12-23 17:58
Surely she will let you in on the fun too!! Or at least I hope so!!!

Yeah, been zipping about. Going to go out soon while the wind's low (been crazy windy around here lately) and get some nice shots and put together a video for her.

About the only good the Mini is here is that it supplied the micro SD card that's currently in the Spark, ha!

(Merry Christmas all, sorry we didn't get a visit from DJI Santa this year)
2019-12-24
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is the drama over?  
2019-12-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

JM, Feliz navidad y próspero año nuevo.  Estuve estacionado en España hace muchos años y realmente extraño el hermoso campo y la gente amable.  Me impresionó especialmente el monumento conmemorativo en el Valle de los Caídos.  Mi español está un poco oxidado, así que espero que entiendas lo que estoy tratando de decir.

Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year.  I was stationed in Spain many years ago and really miss the country side and the nice people.  I was especially impressed with the memorial monument at the Valley of the Fallen.  My spanish is a bit rusty so I hope JM Reyes understands what I'm trying to say in spanish.
2019-12-24
Use props
yamyamu
lvl.2
Turkey

So guys, what's the situation right now? Who won the bet?
2019-12-24
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

yamyamu Posted at 12-24 14:06
So guys, what's the situation right now? Who won the bet?

LOL apparently DJI won, as bad  as I hate to admit it...
2019-12-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

zemetras Posted at 12-23 12:58
Seems like you are the one of the simple persons on this planet, so :

Happy Christmas the sky didn’t fall in as you expected ....
2019-12-24
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-24 16:20

LOL, Hallmark007, man I hope you are enjoying the holiday!!!
2019-12-24
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Spain

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-24 13:29
JM, Feliz navidad y próspero año nuevo.  Estuve estacionado en España hace muchos años y realmente extraño el hermoso campo y la gente amable.  Me impresionó especialmente el monumento conmemorativo en el Valle de los Caídos.  Mi español está un poco oxidado, así que espero que entiendas lo que estoy tratando de decir.

Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year.  I was stationed in Spain many years ago and really miss the country side and the nice people.  I was especially impressed with the memorial monument at the Valley of the Fallen.  My spanish is a bit rusty so I hope JM Reyes understands what I'm trying to say in spanish.
Feliz navidad, gracias por tus amables comentarios. Escribes y te explicas correctamente
El valle de los caídos, sitio muy histórico pero de una parte de la historia que por la mayoría es mejor olvidar. Hay lugares más históricos y muy,muy bonitos.
----------_
Merry Christmas, thanks for your kind comments. You write and explain yourself correctly
The valley of the fallen, a very historical site but a part of the history that for the most part is better to forget. There are more historical and very, very beautiful places.
2019-12-24
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JM.REYES Posted at 12-24 18:07
Feliz navidad, gracias por tus amables comentarios. Escribes y te explicas correctamente
El valle de los caídos, sitio muy histórico pero de una parte de la historia que por la mayoría es mejor olvidar. Hay lugares más históricos y muy,muy bonitos.
----------_

Merry Christmas to you and all your family JM.REYES!!!
2019-12-24
Use props
LegendEffects
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1227 ft
Philippines

I'm thinking 2020.
Not for any particular reason. I just think they'd be taking a break till next year
The only time I'd be flying for what's left of the year will be outside the crowded metro anyway, so its cool.
2019-12-24
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Spain

JodyB Posted at 12-24 18:23
Merry Christmas to you and all your family JM.REYES!!!
Thank you my friend. Merry Christmas to you and all your family, 7n big hug from Madrid, that ALL your best wishes are fulfilled and that this life is of great health and joy.
Of course, also congratulate the members of this small community.
2019-12-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

JodyB Posted at 12-24 17:53
LOL, Hallmark007, man I hope you are enjoying the holiday!!!

Happy Christmas to you and all yours, I’m in Sweden with my Grandchildren having a ball .
2019-12-25
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 12-21 16:24
Maybe they have, but of all the people on this forum who own Mavic mini your the only one they seem to have lost.

Look there you were proved wrong in one post...…. Mind you, you must be getting used to that by now
2019-12-25
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JodyB Posted at 12-23 11:30
I find that difficult to believe entirely. The place where I originally wanted to film Christmas lights is in a NFZ due to a defunct airport about a mile away so I couldn't film there. I had to choose a different location. And popular to general belief, I do have a heart and totally understand these situations. I go through them too. I just choose to present them in a different manner.

JodyB You are not getting it at all...…. Many people bought this 'every day fly cam' to film friends and family at their property on Christmas day (Or the Holidays as you Yanks like to call it). What do you advise loading up all your friends into a RV and travelling about until you can fly...….. You need perhaps to think a little broader
2019-12-25
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Joemar7 Posted at 12-23 12:44
I say #3.  On Christmas day, DJI will make everyone's day with a new firmware that will also include 4k, more quickshots, 24fps, manual video settings, flat profile, and of course be able to fly in blue zones.  Yeah I know is wishful thinking, but come on guys is Christmas.  Ask and you shall receive...

Hallmark wrong again..... I wonder if he will learn...… No 3 Hallmark
2019-12-25
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

zemetras Posted at 12-23 12:50
I do not care about BS you just wrote, with your amateur wannabe psychologist  like "contribution" , trying to be whatever you tried to be.
I did not ask you what are you doing and  how you call things. So do not tell me what to do.

I worry that some in the US might come from the very scary Bible Belt and they often like to Preach
2019-12-25
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Of course Chinese New Year is looming and that always causes a huge delay in things
2019-12-25
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 12-21 15:35
What is your real name? Grinch? What a depressing wet blanket you are.

A wet Blanket might be useful in your neck of the woods you could chuck it over some of those fires you are having
2019-12-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-25 02:28
Look there you were proved wrong in one post...…. Mind you, you must be getting used to that by now

Happy Christmas , your right they’re TWO , I think you are officially the forum grinch hehe .
2019-12-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-25 02:39
A wet Blanket might be useful in your neck of the woods you could chuck it over some of those fires you are having

That is certainly uncalled for , many fire fighters lost there lives fighting those fires, and they still continue to fight them while you lie on your arse crying about NFZ, take that post down and have some respect you ignorant fool .
2019-12-25
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-25 02:34
JodyB You are not getting it at all...…. Many people bought this 'every day fly cam' to film friends and family at their property on Christmas day (Or the Holidays as you Yanks like to call it). What do you advise loading up all your friends into a RV and travelling about until you can fly...….. You need perhaps to think a little broader

Loading up all your friends and such into an RV would be fun for me. Although the affect that I had with NFZ isn’t on the scale as some, it does not in any way mean I don’t understand. I do. The thing I don’t understand is why you feel it necessary to attack those that find ways to be able to make the most of their situation instead on joining you in your pity party. I do hope you get your resolution with the next update.
2019-12-25
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-25 02:36
I worry that some in the US might come from the very scary Bible Belt and they often like to Preach

All I’m going to say is that you’ve had you’re share of expressing how you feel, and you’ve done it in a manner that’s commendable. I do feel it’s a bit negative all the time, but that’s not for me to judge. Either way, happy holidays to you and your family, I truly wish you the bes!!
2019-12-25
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-24 16:20

Actually, the longer this s@#tty product will not be fixed, more people will check competitors on the market and support them by buying there, so there will be more options for me to choose from in the future.
Obviously not only product is s@#t, it corresponds very well with s@#tty support and R/D as "bonus".

Just few more days for us all to realize, we are also threated like s@#t by DJI company with their "late december bla bla bla"

2019-12-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

zemetras Posted at 12-25 07:57
Actually, the longer this s@#tty product will not be fixed, more people will check competitors on the market and support them by buying there, so there will be more options for me to choose from in the future.
Obviously not only product is s@#t, it corresponds very well with s@#tty support and R/D as "bonus".

It sounds like it can’t come fast enough for you ...

What competitor, ? Do you no of any, looking at your mileage it looks like you’ve managed to fly your MM .

They say....
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
2019-12-25
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-25 09:49
It sounds like it can’t come fast enough for you ...

What competitor, ? Do you no of any, looking at your mileage it looks like you’ve managed to fly your MM .

Very true adage!!
2019-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules