Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW Posted at 12-30 04:41
Can we start throwing our toys out the pram now? Do we have your permission? December is over! Maybe you could assist people with returning there drones, taking time and hassle to return the drone.  We are frustrated that we can not use our drones and why wouldn’t we come to the official forums for answers? Please don’t tell me to got a zone where there are no restrictions as I was not made aware of this at the time of purchase(reviews and product info page)
Thanks

When did you find out ? And why not return your drone if it was of no use, I’m not sure what planet your on but December finishes tomorrow night at 24.00 .
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14708 ft
Slovakia

31. Dec already and no  update.
This american nobrainer can say anything but this is s@#$tty product with s@#tty support.

But nobrainers advice : go where you can fly...  Thanks for that and thanks DJI for prompt updates

2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

keep going man. Typing behind a keyboard doesn't bother me in the least. Funny your flight distance keeps going up on the very product you put down so badly.
2019-12-30
Use props
fans478cdb2c
lvl.3
Slovakia

It`s not funny, it`s sad - you are either really already after procedure of lobotomia or hallucinating  - since  it has not changed at all.
Most probably head still not checked by doctor, right ?
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

The situation is not funny. Never said it was. You one the other hand are a riot.
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

"Never said it was"
"Funny your flight distance keeps going up on the very product you put down so badly."

Headcheck definitely needed.
You been caught lying already, nothing new here.
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

zemetras Posted at 12-30 16:12
"Never said it was"
"Funny your flight distance keeps going up on the very product you put down so badly."

Head check?? LOL regular old comedian there aren’t ya?? That was about you and you saying that the mini is no good and can’t fly all the while that distance keeps going up with your mini.
I think you need to schedule that head check. As for the situation with the auth zones, that is sad. You can keep dogging me all you want, it doesn’t bother me man.
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

Once again, my distance has not been changed for appr. a month , too dumb to understand ? Probably.

You reply just random bulls**t all the time, but at least you reply fast
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

zemetras Posted at 12-30 16:18
Once again, my distance has not been changed for appr. a month , too dumb to understand ? Probably.

You reply just random bulls**t all the time, but at least you reply fast

You need to come up with some different comedic material man, you’re getting boring. That’s because my bs is true, yours on the other hand is just an anger driven tirade that I wish you would realize I’m not the enemy here. I’ve been advocating for auth unlocks since it was discovered but what else is there to do because we are forced to wait on DJI to release it? If I want to fly, I have to go somewhere that’s open myself.
2019-12-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

zemetras Posted at 12-30 15:36
31. Dec already and no  update.
This american nobrainer can say anything but this is s@#$tty product with s@#tty support.

Yes there is and some are already cleared to fly in blue zone, keep checking the app with drone turned on .
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 16:25
Yes there is and some are already cleared to fly in blue zone, keep checking the app with drone turned on .

He’s been to busy trying to make me mad to check it. I really wish he gets what he needs to fly where he wants. Just wish he could see that.
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

Blah blah, at  least stick to your LIE.
Box with this s**tty product not opened for at least month, so no way distance raising. Too dumb to understand ? Now definitely yes.
Another random BS reply, but fast again   

And if you are ok to be  DJI`s b**ch to be told where you can fly ( by s**tty too early-released product with s**tty unfinished untested FW )  and you are OK with it, that is your problem.  
You are tratic almost as DJI is.
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 07:18
When did you find out ? And why not return your drone if it was of no use, I’m not sure what planet your on but December finishes tomorrow night at 24.00 .

Please return my drone for me.  I will gladly give you all my details, you can arrange the return and waste your time on the whole process.   If the reviews or product ad’s mentioned this at the time or purchase. I wouldn’t have purchased the drone.

Thanks for your time.
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

zemetras Posted at 12-30 16:29
Box with this s**tty product not opened for at least month, so no way distance raising. Too dumb to understand ? Now definitely yes.

The counter speaks for itself. I’m not the only one to point that out to you. Feel the need to say I lie? Go ahead. I know the truth. And others have tried to tell you the same. I’m no ones b@tch definitely not yours  and for sure not DJI’s
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

Another BS reply, but consistent in speed

BTW it`s nice to see required adjustment to be able to use this s**tty product :
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 375&pid=2013086
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

zemetras Posted at 12-30 16:37
Another BS reply, but consistent in speed

BTW it`s nice to see required adjustment to be able to use this s**tty product :

Talk about bs, you can’t even stay on the complaint you that you are so foul mouthed about... bored....
2019-12-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW Posted at 12-30 16:30
Please return my drone for me.  I will gladly give you all my details, you can arrange the return and waste your time on the whole process.   If the reviews or product ad’s mentioned this at the time or purchase. I wouldn’t have purchased the drone.

Thanks for your time.

If you bought your drone off dji it was just a matter of sending an email to dji  they arrange the rest its a two minute process, in fact it takes less time than it takes to register here and post. If you knew from day one of purchase it was simple .
2019-12-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

zemetras Posted at 12-30 16:29

Here idiot, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=205498
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

JodyB Posted at 12-30 16:39
Talk about bs, you can’t even stay on the complaint you that you are so foul mouthed about... bored....

Mavic Mini still is s**tty product. Released too soon.
Cry more, give me those salty tears QQ.
2019-12-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

JodyB Posted at 12-30 16:28
He’s been to busy trying to make me mad to check it. I really wish he gets what he needs to fly where he wants. Just wish he could see that.

I wouldn’t worry about him, he’s all mouth and no trousers lol ;+).....
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 16:51

Talking about lying american ego ?
True.
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 16:44
If you bought your drone off dji it was just a matter of sending an email to dji  they arrange the rest its a two minute process, in fact it takes less time than it takes to register here and post. If you knew from day one of purchase it was simple .

I DIDNT KNOW! Like I said earlier I can pass on my details to you and you can take time out to return the drone for me.
2019-12-30
Use props
lprising
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32402 ft
Canada

I was getting disappointed here - almost 2 minutes and no shot back? [grabs another handful of popcorn...] (I'm referring to the duel that's been going on in several threads)
2019-12-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

zemetras Posted at 12-30 16:54
Talking about lying american ego ?
True.

Ah look I think your problem is you won’t take your drone out of the box because you don’t know how to fly it, the ban on flying in blue zone is being lifted as we speak so go check and quit whining.
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

Heyyy ,  greetings to Canada.
Watch out flying right away after you finish that popcorn, your thumbs can slip
2019-12-30
Use props
lprising
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32402 ft
Canada

zemetras Posted at 12-30 16:58
Heyyy ,  greetings to Canada.
Watch out flying right away after you finish that popcorn, your thumbs can slip

No risk here, I am also in a blue zone...
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 16:57
Ah look I think your problem is you won’t take your drone out of the box because you don’t know how to fly it, the ban on flying in blue zone is being lifted as we speak so go check and quit whining.

As we speak , all replies about "bans being lifted" is confirming still not working - maybe something to do with s**tty product ?
2019-12-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW Posted at 12-30 16:55
I DIDNT KNOW! Like I said earlier I can pass on my details to you and you can take time out to return the drone for me.

Why would you return ban has already been lifted in UK I have posted a link, but until you check you won’t know.
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

lprising Posted at 12-30 17:00
No risk here, I am also in a blue zone...

Sorry to hear that
And this repeating machine now will reply over and over again it`s  already working ( one man said ) and few others denied...
But this is all about: HOPE. This is what we bought from DJI
2019-12-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

zemetras Posted at 12-30 17:00
As we speak , all replies about "bans being lifted" is confirming still not working - maybe something to do with s**tty product ?

I think no matter if this is fixed or not, you will still whine, you don’t want to fly your here to whine like a fishwife ,  it we know from forum here and FB that many are reporting option to fly in blue NFZ is now there.
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

Hello DJI, how much is the HOPE package ?
Hello sir, it`s three  ninety nine or four ninety nine, depending  how  much you need to hope.

1 confirmed working , 5 ( including me ) not working.

Therefore 1 equals "many"  
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

There you go idiot
2019-12-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

lprising Posted at 12-30 16:55
I was getting disappointed here - almost 2 minutes and no shot back? [grabs another handful of popcorn...] (I'm referring to the duel that's been going on in several threads)

Hey put down the popcorn many now reporting flying in blue zone is available,  but I suspect many have not fired up their drone and app to check, so I’m wondering if many really had so much problems with this or they were just happy to break open the popcorn watch the TV (FORUM) and cozy up to the fire .lol ...
2019-12-30
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 16:51

I’m not worried about him at all. No worries here!!
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 17:11
Hey put down the popcorn many now reporting flying in blue zone is available,  but I suspect many have not fired up their drone and app to check, so I’m wondering if many really had so much problems with this or they were just happy to break open the popcorn watch the TV (FORUM) and cozy up to the fire .lol ...

I just tried and I tried earlier on in the afternoon.
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW Posted at 12-30 17:09
[view_image][view_image]

There you go idiot

Thanks for the confirmation!! Hope there are many more to follow!!!
2019-12-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Ok the people who posted video and those who confirmed this are lying .

I think you would rather whine a little more than wait just a short while until this is rolled out, it’s typical of new users always wanting never flying but always the first class whiners, lol
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

JodyB Posted at 12-30 17:14
Thanks for the confirmation!! Hope there are many more to follow!!!

It still does not work, check the second image. It’s the same from the afternoon.
2019-12-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 17:11

There is the problem, too much popcorn on the part of the fat Slovak..... I see he has got to Level 3 just on the basis of all his moaning and bitching.
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules