Thanks & look at little boy`s tears
2019-12-31
Use props
stubbietubbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119288 ft
Australia

It's here!

Shocked and amazed, DJI pulled it off at the very last moment. Will be heading out to the farm tomorrow for the first flight of the year/decade, and the first time in a blue zone if the App does what it says!
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

stubbietubbie Posted at 12-31 01:55
It's here!

Shocked and amazed, DJI pulled it off at the very last moment. Will be heading out to the farm tomorrow for the first flight of the year/decade, and the first time in a blue zone if the App does what it says!

What’s here?
2019-12-31
Use props
stubbietubbie
lvl.4
Australia

Check the rest of the forum, I'm sure you'll figure it out.
2019-12-31
Use props
stubbietubbie
lvl.4
Australia

Sorry for the bad photoshop job, but here's what's in the update:

2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

stubbietubbie Posted at 12-31 01:55
It's here!

Not sure why you’d be shocked, if you just read post 2 it was all explained there.
Hopefully blue zone sorted .
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW Posted at 12-31 02:04
What’s here?

Exactly what was said would be here
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

zemetras Posted at 12-31 01:51
Thanks & look at little boy`s tears

Hey Slovak get off your mothers tit an update, looks like you got it all wrong, maybe we will now see the great skill you possess and those great videos/photos in the blue zone .
2019-12-31
Use props
stubbietubbie
lvl.4
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 04:18
Not sure why you’d be shocked, if you just read post 2 it was all explained there.
Hopefully blue zone sorted .

Probably because it's my first drone and I'm not familiar with the practises DJI utilise with software updates.

All the chat through the month and the pessimism must've rubbed-off on me! Still, glad DJI delivered on what they said, even at the 11th hour.
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

stubbietubbie Posted at 12-31 04:32
Probably because it's my first drone and I'm not familiar with the practises DJI utilise with software updates.

All the chat through the month and the pessimism must've rubbed-off on me! Still, glad DJI delivered on what they said, even at the 11th hour.

They are very much 11th hour, hope it’s all working now .
2019-12-31
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

stubbietubbie Posted at 12-31 04:32

All the chat through the month and the pessimism must've rubbed-off on me! Still, glad DJI delivered on what they said, even at the 11th hour.

It's easy to become pessimistic the way DJI does things (like Halrmark007 refered to the 11th hour) and that's to be expected I guess. But some get really touchy and such. Most of us are here to help if we can. Have you had the chance to try out the new update? If so what are your thoughts? It's still early am here and it doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperate for me to try it out today.
2019-12-31
Use props
stubbietubbie
lvl.4
Australia

JodyB Posted at 12-31 05:36
It's easy to become pessimistic the way DJI does things (like Halrmark007 refered to the 11th hour) and that's to be expected I guess. But some get really touchy and such. Most of us are here to help if we can. Have you had the chance to try out the new update? If so what are your thoughts? It's still early am here and it doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperate for me to try it out today.

Yeah, it was night time when the update came through here for me and as stated previously this is my first drone so the last thing I'm going to do with as little flight time as I have is go on a late night tryst. Best to be totally familiar with what I'm doing before that I think.

First chance tomorrow I'll see how the unlock goes (done it on Mum's Spark - very fiddly/particular to unlock that to say the least) and get some decent flight time in (also all batteries have been charged/updated so we are set!).
2019-12-31
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

stubbietubbie Posted at 12-31 05:59
Yeah, it was night time when the update came through here for me and as stated previously this is my first drone so the last thing I'm going to do with as little flight time as I have is go on a late night tryst. Best to be totally familiar with what I'm doing before that I think.

First chance tomorrow I'll see how the unlock goes (done it on Mum's Spark - very fiddly/particular to unlock that to say the least) and get some decent flight time in (also all batteries have been charged/updated so we are set!).

Justly anxious I see! I'm glad you're getting to get out there now!! Have fun with it man!!
2019-12-31
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14708 ft
Slovakia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 04:21
Hey Slovak get off your mothers tit an update, looks like you got it all wrong, maybe we will now see the great skill you possess and those great videos/photos in the blue zone .

You and the other fat old american retard tried so badly to insult, unfortunately for you no effect.

And definitely I will not celebrate release of fix which should not happen in first place during release of product, but you are too retarded and defensive for uknkonw reason.

In the reply before everybody can see you are just full of s**t , confirmed again.
Sending kisses to retard
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

zemetras Posted at 12-31 07:18
You and the other fat old american retard tried so badly to insult, unfortunately for you no effect.

And definitely I will not celebrate release of fix which should not happen in first place during release of product, but you are too retarded and defensive for uknkonw reason.

Hey FAT SLOVAK,  happy new year , I was right about you your problem was you don’t know how to fly and obviously had buyers remorse, back on your mothers tit now, you got it wrong .

I’d say go back to robbing people’s houses, with an arse as big as yours you have a big future in that, you’d be able with your fat arse to rub out your footprints as you walk LMAO ...........(;+).........
2019-12-31
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 07:44
Hey FAT SLOVAK,  happy new year , I was right about you your problem was you don’t know how to fly and obviously had buyers remorse, back on your mothers tit now, you got it wrong .

I’d say go back to robbing people’s houses, with an arse as big as yours you have a big future in that, you’d be able with your fat arse to rub out your footprints as you walk LMAO ...........(;+).........

Blah blah blah, somebody is in rage here, retard can not manage anger, too salty
kisses retard

2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

zemetras Posted at 12-31 07:53
Blah blah blah, somebody is in rage here, retard can not manage anger, too salty  
kisses retard

You really need to look at that face in your avatar, that’s a face only a mother could love......

I think it would be fair to say that the one person loosing a blood vessel around here was you, I can fly perfectly fine, I can also travel to fly , I can even walk hike to fly, and I do, you like to whine personally attack people because your to lazy to get up off your fat arse and move, I think the only thing you could walk away from is a good sh*t .
2019-12-31
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 08:08
You really need to look at that face in your avatar, that’s a face only a mother could love......

I think it would be fair to say that the one person loosing a blood vessel around here was you, I can fly perfectly fine, I can also travel to fly , I can even walk hike to fly, and I do, you like to whine personally attack people because your to lazy to get up off your fat arse and move, I think the only thing you could walk away from is a good sh*t .

Nobody cares retard, but keep trying.
Kisses
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

zemetras Posted at 12-31 08:25
Nobody cares retard, but keep trying.
Kisses

Go fly your drone, I’m beginning to think this has nothing to do with drones, first complain because you can’t fly now complain because you can.
2019-12-31
Use props
zemetras
lvl.3
Slovakia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 08:29
Go fly your drone, I’m beginning to think this has nothing to do with drones, first complain because you can’t fly now complain because you can.

I am not taking orders what to do from retard, nobody cares about your  imaginary bulls**t.
Kisses
2019-12-31
Use props
JMynes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228012 ft
United States

You two need to get a room.
2020-1-3
Use props
Madid197
New