New E305 Propulsion System
3166 4 2015-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

NewE305 Propulsion System

DJI is pleased to present the latest evolution of our Tuned Propulsion Systemseries - the E305.
Finely customized and painstakingly engineered, the E305 Tuned Propulsion System is specifically designed for multirotor copters weighing 2.2-5.5 pounds (1-2.5 kg).
e305_01.jpg
Combining increases in efficiency with proven, classic components, the E305 system provides maneuverability, stability, and efficiency in a highly cost-effective package.

Next Generation Motor E305_02.jpg
Builtwith improved manufacturing techniques, the brand new 2312E motor represents asignificant upgrade over the previous 2312 model. The optimized electro-magnetic system boosts efficiency by nearly 7% and lowers cogging torque, which provides noticeably smoother performance at low RPMs. A newly designed motor base notonly provides better heat dissipation, but also a more advanced, hi-tech look.

420 LITE ESC – Tried and Tested
E305_03.jpg
The420 LITE ESC utilizes the tried and tested square-wave drive architecture,further perfected by DJI engineers. Based on this classic design, the 420 LITE provides simplified functionsin a much smaller and lighter package than the E310. Internally, an efficientand responsive algorithm is hard at work to provide your platform with a level of maneuverability and stability that beliesits size.

Z-Blade 9450 Propellers
E305_04.jpg
Another masterpiece by DJI Propulsion Laboratory. Aero dynamically optimized and precisely manufactured, the Z-Blade 9450 propellers produce powerful thrust with excellent dynamic balance. These reliable blades easily handle your FPV and other pay loads while keeping your platform stable and virtually vibration-free, helping reduce thechance of jello or other unwanted effects.

Click here to learn more

2015-6-12
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

cool
nice work guys....
2015-6-12
Use props
philip.maggy
New

United Kingdom

The new 2312 E motor look fine but how am I expected to wire it to the esc when all the wires are BLACK with no coding to tell you?
2015-8-6
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

If your asking that question I don't think you need to be working and possibly flying hobby grade copters
2015-10-23
Use props
alroman25
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21654 ft
Spain

I installed this kit ESC 310 and 420 in my S500 with Naza V2 I want to know that I have to put gain not answer me when I took flight
2015-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules