New firmware message.
637 4 2019-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Madperk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 650089 ft
United States

My M2P came in yesterday and I was presented with a new firmware to install the first time I connected everything.  I quick update and I was out flying.  After flying tonight I received a message that there was new firmware.  I tried to download and install but it kept pausing @ 1%.  I had less than 50 battery in my controller so I shut everything down and charged up my controller.  Now when I turn everything on it tells me that I have the latest version.  

I'm not sure if the message was in error or just a fluke but I want to check the firmware version on my m2p and controller. For the life of me I can't figure out how to manually check the version.  I looked in the announcements but could only find the new firmware announcement from September.   
2019-12-21
Use props
Madperk
lvl.2
United States

Still unsure how to manually check my firmware.  I did go fly tonight and after I came in I was again presented with a firmware update.  It was for version 500.  This time it paused multiple times during the download but it did eventually finish and successfully install.  

Very strange.  I flew through 4 batteries yesterday without a firmware message.
2019-12-23
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Madperk Posted at 12-23 17:45
Still unsure how to manually check my firmware.  I did go fly tonight and after I came in I was again presented with a firmware update.  It was for version 500.  This time it paused multiple times during the download but it did eventually finish and successfully install.  

Very strange.  I flew through 4 batteries yesterday without a firmware message.

In DJI Go 4, when you are in the flight screen, click the "..." in the upper right corner.  Then scroll to the bottom of that screen and click on "About".  This will show you your current versions.

Do the above while the everything is turned on and you are connected to it.
2019-12-23
Use props
Madperk
lvl.2
United States

KlooGee Posted at 2019-12-23 17:53
In DJI Go 4, when you are in the flight screen, click the "..." in the upper right corner.  Then scroll to the bottom of that screen and click on "About".  This will show you your current versions.

Do the above while the everything is turned on and you are connected to it.

Thanks.  That did the trick.  
2020-1-2
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Sometimes the firmware update message relates to a battery firmware refresh, especially after the AC and RC have been upgraded
2020-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules