Ronin SC with canon m6 mark ii
7475 22 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Longnose
lvl.2
Sweden

Dear DJI, are there any plans to make this gimbal compatible with canon m6 mark ii?

-And for everyone that uses or considering this combination- canon m6 mark ii with a kit lens is a tad on the light side for this gimbal. I got it to work better by adding more wheight.
Some fiddeling on the low end of the motor settings work too- but the autotune function is way off.

2019-12-22
Use props
zicvic
New

Sweden

Bought this for my brother for Christmas.... he has a Canon M6 mark ii.. Please update!
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, your need will be escalated to our engineers for attention in the future development.
2019-12-31
Use props
Cezar Dominik Wolkowiczz
New

Germany

I am also waiting and hope to See the Day wenn this gimbal is working with the m6 mii. Now i'm very sad...
2020-1-7
Use props
djiuser_is3nCw3Ei8Eu
New
Netherlands

Yep, same here.. my new Canon M6 mark ii needs to shoot some weddings, season starting mid februari.. so please hurry. I can work around not having the record button, but active tracking isn’t working either.. so please please make it compatible, like te m50!!
2020-1-8
Use props
Cezar Dominik Wolkowiczz
New

Germany

djiuser_is3nCw3Ei8Eu Posted at 1-8 13:24
Yep, same here.. my new Canon M6 mark ii needs to shoot some weddings, season starting mid februari.. so please hurry. I can work around not having the record button, but active tracking isn’t working either.. so please please make it compatible, like te m50!!
F.. k Yea! Dji Ronin SC is build specially for the Mirroless Camera and Canon m6 mark ii is one of the greatest and for sure better then Canon M50 so? Why? Whyyyy?! Whyyyyyyyyy!? why is not compatible? God damit!
2020-1-9
Use props
djiuser_MZw8IjBcqZzb
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It is now.new firmware.
2020-1-9
Use props
Cezar Dominik Wolkowiczz
New

Germany

djiuser_MZw8IjBcqZzb Posted at 1-9 07:25
It is now.new firmware.

What? Where? There is nothing new
2020-1-9
Use props
djiuser_MZw8IjBcqZzb
lvl.4
United Kingdom

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D706%26typeid%3D706
2020-1-9
Use props
Cezar Dominik Wolkowiczz
New

Germany

djiuser_MZw8IjBcqZzb Posted at 1-9 13:10
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=206413&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D706%26typeid%3D706

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaa! Yeeeees! Thanks Brother! I'm so happy wright now
2020-1-9
Use props
Longnose
lvl.2
Sweden

Cezar Dominik Wolkowiczz Posted at 1-9 13:47
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaa! Yeeeees! Thanks Brother! I'm so happy wright now

Lovely!!! You guys are now my nr #1 ranked company ;) Keep up the good work!
2020-1-10
Use props
djiuser_is3nCw3Ei8Eu
New
Netherlands

Nice!!! Have been playing around all afternoon... in love with active tracking
2020-1-10
Use props
djiuser_is3nCw3Ei8Eu
New
Netherlands

djiuser_is3nCw3Ei8Eu Posted at 1-8 13:24

Should have updated my firmware first... already available while posted above, sorry about that..
2020-1-10
Use props
Виктор Петров
lvl.2

Russia

Why can't you make firmware for canon eos m6 for more than a year?

And for canon m6 mark ii you made it in a month.

Please make firmware for canon eos m6
2020-2-2
Use props
Vovson
lvl.2
Russia

add support for canon 90d, please
2020-2-3
Use props
djiuser_plTvvpPglJrw
New

Portugal

I upgraded the firmware to 1.40.0.30 but I am still failing to control my M6 Mark II via the Ronin SC... I posted a YouTube video showing the problem, but unfortunately I cannot post the URL here.
2020-2-6
Use props
Longnose
lvl.2
Sweden

djiuser_plTvvpPglJrw Posted at 2-6 05:47
I upgraded the firmware to 1.40.0.30 but I am still failing to control my M6 Mark II via the Ronin SC... I posted a YouTube video showing the problem, but unfortunately I cannot post the URL here.

Hello! Can you PM the link and maybe I can help. I've gotten my M6M2-SC combo to work very smoothly. Also the added weight from a Smallrig cage solved all the initial balance issues I had. (however getting the Viltrox speedbooster on will require a metal file)
2020-2-6
Use props
djiuser_plTvvpPglJrw
New

Portugal

Longnose Posted at 2-6 06:48
Hello! Can you PM the link and maybe I can help. I've gotten my M6M2-SC combo to work very smoothly. Also the added weight from a Smallrig cage solved all the initial balance issues I had. (however getting the Viltrox speedbooster on will require a metal file) [view_image]

Hello Longsnose, thanks alot for your reply. I sent you the pm.
2020-2-9
Use props
Longnose
lvl.2
Sweden

djiuser_plTvvpPglJrw Posted at 2-9 05:02
Hello Longsnose, thanks alot for your reply. I sent you the pm.

I tried everything you did in the video; I had no problems and using the same exact firmware.
Troubleshoot this:

* is your camera properly setup to allow a remote shutter control or is there some weird setting? Is it in manual?

* are you sure the latest firmware actually got installed?

*that cable you use looks a lot thicker than mine- that I got with the gimbal, here it is:

2020-2-13
Use props
fansff576732
lvl.1
United States

Are you all able to use your phone as a WiFi monitor on your SC when the usb is plugged into your M6 II?
2020-4-11
Use props
djiuser_ZtuWnlbXgTKB
lvl.1
Iran

Hey guys
I've bought Ronin Sc pro combo and I was thinking that it will compatible with my canon EOS 750d . But I didn't know that it's just suitable for mimoreless cameras . Now I've decided to buy a new camera and after all searching I decide to buy canon M6 mark II . I just wanted to know that, does it work with focus motor or can I use it + phone for active track or not . Actually I just want to know that what functions or features con not do with m6 mark II ,
I hope it will works with all the features that Ronin Sc pro combo has.
Thank you
2020-6-1
Use props
Longnose
lvl.2
Sweden

djiuser_ZtuWnlbXgTKB Posted at 6-1 15:21
Hey guys
I've bought Ronin Sc pro combo and I was thinking that it will compatible with my canon EOS 750d . But I didn't know that it's just suitable for mimoreless cameras . Now I've decided to buy a new camera and after all searching I decide to buy canon M6 mark II . I just wanted to know that, does it work with focus motor or can I use it + phone for active track or not . Actually I just want to know that what functions or features con not do with m6 mark II ,
I hope it will works with all the features that Ronin Sc pro combo has.

I have tried it with active track and it works fine- but if you have a kit lens on the weight ratio phone to camera (you have to fit the phone on top) may be just to high of a center of gravity. On the other hand we had no problem balancing it with a canon 5d M iV. It is better suited for smaller cameras but it handles up to 3 kg perfectly.
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_ZtuWnlbXgTKB
lvl.1
Germany

Could you please update the compatibility list for canon M6 mark II ?
I mean I want to know about Adaptation status and Mechanical adjustment of four combined installations( Camera, Camera+Phone, Focus Motor+Camera,  Camera+Phone(1)Focus Motor+. )
2020-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules