HOW TO EDIT VIDEOS FROM MAVIC MINI (free)
20417 37 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

HOW TO EDIT VIDEOS FROM MAVIC MINI (free) directly in the DJI FLY App. The DJI FLY Video editor is a really powerful tool for editing your videos from Mavic Mini while you are on the move. The DJI FLY Video editor will empower you to make cinematic videos directly on your smartphone.

2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Henrik Olsen. Thank you for creating this video for the DJI Mavic Mini. Great work and thank you for your valued support. .
2019-12-22
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for sharing this informative video of the options available in the DJI software. Very good information. I am eager to experiment.
2019-12-22
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

djicheaha Posted at 12-22 12:54
Thank you for sharing this informative video of the options available in the DJI software. Very good information. I am eager to experiment.

U are welcome, and you should this is a very powerful tool :-)
2019-12-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Henrik, thanks for going over the details within the built in video editor.  I had almost forgot about it but now I'm going to start trying to use it more often.  Thanks for making the video and for sharing.  
2019-12-22
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-22 14:30
Henrik, thanks for going over the details within the built in video editor.  I had almost forgot about it but now I'm going to start trying to use it more often.  Thanks for making the video and for sharing.

It's a great tool when away from the computer or tablet :-)
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Very detailed guides! It's useful!
2019-12-23
Use props
Sigmo
lvl.4
United States

I didn't even know this feature existed.  And it's surprisingly easy to use and powerful.  Thanks for posting your guide!
2019-12-23
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Cool! will test it out thanks for sharing!
2019-12-23
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

Thanks for the great video
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_5b5QIXJM58th
New

United States

Hi. Do you know if there's an option to fade the end of videos to black? I didn't see any effects options for the end of video.

Thanks.
Luke
2019-12-28
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

djiuser_5b5QIXJM58th Posted at 12-28 13:08
Hi. Do you know if there's an option to fade the end of videos to black? I didn't see any effects options for the end of video.

the only way I see is to have a black clip as the final one, and then use transition fade to black
2019-12-28
Use props
Studio66
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21670 ft
Belgium

did some test also. great tool for quick edits

https://youtu.be/Of4_d313_iA
2019-12-30
Use props
Studio66
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21670 ft
Belgium

2019-12-30
Use props
Christian U
lvl.4
Flight distance : 189659 ft
Germany

I have the idea, that this feature blicks our 32bit Version of DJI Fly.
2019-12-30
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Studio66 Posted at 12-30 01:36

https://youtu.be/Of4_d313_iA

Great start :-)
2019-12-30
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Christian U Posted at 12-30 11:09
I have the idea, that this feature blicks our 32bit Version of DJI Fly.

Not sure I follow?
2019-12-30
Use props
Christian U
lvl.4
Flight distance : 189659 ft
Germany

DJI Fly looks from the android package a lot like DJI Go its internally called dji.go.5 the librarys are mostly the same and so on.
I cannot understand why DJI Go is avalible in 32bit but DJI Fly not.
So my best explanation for that ist that the video editing components or librarys are only avalible as 64bit.
2019-12-30
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Christian U Posted at 12-30 17:53
DJI Fly looks from the android package a lot like DJI Go its internally called dji.go.5 the librarys are mostly the same and so on.
So my best explanation for that ist that the video editing components or librarys are only avalible as 64bit.

Ok that makes sense
2019-12-31
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Christian U Posted at 12-30 17:53

Ok that makes sense
2019-12-31
Use props
Thomas Tommy
lvl.1

Japan

Thanks a lot for sharing
2020-1-1
Use props
NaiRobi
lvl.1
Australia

Thank you! Really insightful!
2020-1-7
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Thomas Tommy Posted at 1-1 22:39
Thanks a lot for sharing

u are welcome - I'm glad you found it useful
2020-1-10
Use props
tomcatGR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 434587 ft
Greece

Thanks for the great review - which video editing s/w would you recommend for beginners?
2020-1-11
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

tomcatGR Posted at 1-11 05:12
Thanks for the great review - which video editing s/w would you recommend for beginners?

That is a great question, and I have a really good answer :-)  

I'm doing the finishing touch on a beginners course for video editing based on of the most powerful free video editors on the marked -> I'll post the link in here once it's public

2020-1-13
Use props
Tiefflieger
New
Flight distance : 72638 ft
Germany

Is there an UNDO function for the film editor?
Can I undo an incorrect cut?
2020-1-14
Use props
MetC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 411814 ft
Turkey

such a nice & helpful video. thank you mate.
i will try especially the music & trim & the details on my videos.
2020-1-20
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Tiefflieger Posted at 1-14 07:08
Is there an UNDO function for the film editor?
Can I undo an incorrect cut?

yes, but you need to delete the one part and extend the other, as far as I can see

/HeO
2020-1-21
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

MetC Posted at 1-20 00:47
such a nice & helpful video. thank you mate.
i will try especially the music & trim & the details on my videos.

Great you found it useful
2020-1-21
Use props
djiuser_QZ0wlXuvOkyA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75607 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for tutorial.
2020-3-16
Use props
djiuser_w3etjAhUR9Vd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135558 ft
United Kingdom

Hey man, great article! I have a question for you.
So i import, edit all my.content, add music and text and them export as 1080p right. If i want to get back into my origi al edit and make some changes, is this possible without startingfrom scratch? (Like remove text or change music)

Thanks from a newbie!
2020-5-4
Use props
djiuser_bS9fYz3vuoa6
New
Flight distance : 20236 ft
Denmark

Hej Henrik
Har du hørt om muligheden for at exporterer video i 2,7k?
Du indsætter et still billed først i videoen og det giver dig mulighed for at importerer 2,7k
Mvh
Anders en ny drone pilot
2020-7-7
Use props
Chad B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4738317 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great Post....very informative Thanks you for sharing
2020-7-8
Use props
Island hopper
New

Canada

hi Henrik, funny thing i was watching youtube a couple of weeks ago and low and behold there you were. i was watching a video on the mavic mini and the next video was you being attacked for filming at a lake(like we dont love nature too!) it was so great the way you made sure you had taken care of all paperwork and made sure you were well within the law. i have a question from canada. i got a mini for myself for my birthday and noticed that the only way i can edit video is on my phone. dont get me wrong its great but i would like to be able to do it on my own computer as it takes quite a while on the phone and gets pretty warm. not to mention i dont get as good resolution like i would on my desktop. is there a software download from dji  for my computer as well? when i tried the one on my phone it got me excited that maybe we get a version of that to put on laptop or desktop. or do we have to buy it from them? does it also editgopro video to mix with drone footage? if not could you suggest a good video editing software thats user friendly?also the site to find it.
2020-8-3
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Island hopper Posted at 8-3 01:51
hi Henrik, funny thing i was watching youtube a couple of weeks ago and low and behold there you were. i was watching a video on the mavic mini and the next video was you being attacked for filming at a lake(like we dont love nature too!) it was so great the way you made sure you had taken care of all paperwork and made sure you were well within the law. i have a question from canada. i got a mini for myself for my birthday and noticed that the only way i can edit video is on my phone. dont get me wrong its great but i would like to be able to do it on my own computer as it takes quite a while on the phone and gets pretty warm. not to mention i dont get as good resolution like i would on my desktop. is there a software download from dji  for my computer as well? when i tried the one on my phone it got me excited that maybe we get a version of that to put on laptop or desktop. or do we have to buy it from them? does it also editgopro video to mix with drone footage? if not could you suggest a good video editing software thats user friendly?also the site to find it.

Thank you .. May I know are you a mac or pc user, as my answer will depend on this.

Regardless I would suggest you take a good look at Davinci Resolve 16, it's a super powerful tool that can do a lot more than what you need, but it's nicely divided in sections and you will be able to grow with it once you advance. The best part is that it's free :-)

If you decide to go that way I made a very basic tutorial that will get you started :-)

2020-8-3
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing. I use the computer most of the time, doing my job as well as editing. But I found Davinci is hogging my CPU and memoery when applying effect, and it take a lot time to render.
As an alternative, I switch to TunesKit AceMovi which works fine on my PC.
2022-1-21
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

2023-3-13
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Henrik Olsen Posted at 2020-8-3 03:19
Thank you .. May I know are you a mac or pc user, as my answer will depend on this.

Regardless I would suggest you take a good look at Davinci Resolve 16, it's a super powerful tool that can do a lot more than what you need, but it's nicely divided in sections and you will be able to grow with it once you advance. The best part is that it's free :-)

2023-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules