Crash
484 4 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael50211
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43107 ft
United States

Been flying no issues until today.   Took off was flying and all of a sudden message on phone said Main Controller Failure and the Air immediately started to fall from the sky and crashed full force busting off the arms.   I had zero control of the device it was doing its own thing.   

Anyone else experience anything like this?     
2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Michael50211. I am sorry to read and to read and to know what happened. Since this unfortunate incident happened and there was a crash that happened. I would highly recommend to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue.  We have the team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your support.
2019-12-22
Use props
Mohinder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 920489 ft
Ireland

Osmo Pocket can flying?
2019-12-22
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

You are lucky your Osmo Pocket flies at all...

PS: This is the "Osmo Pocket" forum...

2019-12-22
Use props
Michael50211
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43107 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-22 13:06
Hello and good day Michael50211. I am sorry to read and to read and to know what happened. Since this unfortunate incident happened and there was a crash that happened. I would highly recommend to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue.  We have the team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your support.

Since I am on vacation and was looking forward to flying I went out and bought another air and did the setup downloaded all firmwares for controller and Air and guess what it did the exact same thing.     We were flying around it was stopping for obstacles because we tested it out after the last crash.    Moments into flying it took off forward and crashed into a side of a house.  zero response from the controller or from the obstacles warnings.   Thankfully just a little scratch but still works.
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules