25 fps support with iPhone 11 Pro ?
1566 2 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ppahv
New

Switzerland

Hi there,

Does anybody know if the Osmo Mobile 3 supports 25 FPS with the iPhone 11 Pro (not Max)?

I didn't see anything as such in the post about the 2019.12.19 firmware update: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=204672&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D602%26typeid%3D602

Having such an option is crucial for me since I've got specific cinematic needs.

Thank you in advance for your answer!
2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ppahv. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone 11 Pro ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_1028.pdf
2019-12-22
Use props
rebelbaserec
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-12-22 13:43
Hello and good day ppahv. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone 11 Pro ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_1028.pdf

What about iPhone Xs?  I see 4K 60fps & 4K 30fps listed but can I shoot in 4K 24fps, specifically when using ActiveTrack?
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules