Remote stick setting for smoother moviment
833 2 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EroMarcoOraBoh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77484 ft
Italy

Hi guys! Hi have Inspire 1 V2 and now two question for you.

First: can anyone recommend some stick sets that make the controls for more cinematic shots more linear and soft? For example in manual circle i feel good with roll but yaw it`s too "aggressive".

Second: i have X5 camera and yesterday i try to filming with MM-Zuiko 45mm! A loooot of jello effect. Today for first i try to upgrade lens firmare with last one, and for second to set gimbal with this parameter:
  • Gimbal pitch exp 3
  • Yaw exp 5
  • Gimbal yaw smooth 7
  • Pitch smooth 6
  • Gimbal synchronous follow ( yes)

What do yyou think about it?

Tks for your tips

2019-12-22
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

1. You can adjust sticks expo curvatures to get somehow less abrupt response. And a lot of practice ...
2. 45mm lens is the most prone to exhibit jello on video footage. The one and only way to eliminate jello to a minimum is to keep shutter speed 2x the frame rate and fly slowly. Make sure that silicone suspenders are in good shape. These, however, may get a bit stiff in low temp, if that's the case.
2019-12-22
Use props
EroMarcoOraBoh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77484 ft
Italy

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 12-22 22:48
1. You can adjust sticks expo curvatures to get somehow less abrupt response. And a lot of practice ...
2. 45mm lens is the most prone to exhibit jello on video footage. The one and only way to eliminate jello to a minimum is to keep shutter speed 2x the frame rate and fly slowly. Make sure that silicone suspenders are in good shape. These, however, may get a bit stiff in low temp, if that's the case.

Tks Mathew for your tips
2019-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules