Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini names
3904 47 2019-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Watchman News
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63970 ft
United States

JodyB Posted at 12-26 05:41
That looks pretty sweet the way it is now!! The new decal, I believe you are right!! That will send it over the top!! You'll have to update us when you get it all decked out, and let us know about those motor covers too with how you like them and such.

Will do! I haven't seen much on the motor covers yet. I found one video on youtube where a guy was checking the motor temperature with and without them and there seemed to be very little effect with it hovering for 20 minutes. That was my only concern about them. I would much rather have them covered to prevent dust. dirt, and whatnot from getting into them.

I'll update with a new picture when I have it done. I make the decals that the author sells on his website. I'm hoping he places an order soon for the new logos. Merchandise is how we make our extra money.
2019-12-26
Use props
The Watchman News
lvl.3
United States

Ok I have the motor covers on and as promised here it is.

2020-1-2
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Watchman News Posted at 1-2 10:41
Ok I have the motor covers on and as promised here it is.

[view_image]

Looks pretty sweet!! Wicked is a term that comes to mind that I've heard some of the younger folks use now a days!!
2020-1-2
Use props
The Watchman News
lvl.3
United States

JodyB Posted at 1-2 10:44
Looks pretty sweet!! Wicked is a term that comes to mind that I've heard some of the younger folks use now a days!!

LoL right on thank you. I'm not much one for bling but I just can't help it with the mini. I wish I could find prop holders and extension legs that will fit in the Fly More case while installed.
2020-1-2
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The Watchman News Posted at 1-2 11:03
LoL right on thank you. I'm not much one for bling but I just can't help it with the mini. I wish I could find prop holders and extension legs that will fit in the Fly More case while installed.

Yes, that might be a problem though as the Fly More case is pretty custom snug fit for the mini. I've been on the look out for leg extensions of the same flavor myself. Prop holders, I user a could of short velcro strips. One on the top and one on the bottom.
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

I plan on adding some reflective stickers to keep birds away, found out that either orange or blue are good colors, also red an yellow, like the Spanish flag but since Im not a super patriot person, I will add some black and yellow details and then I will call the mini the "Waspie"... I kind of liked the original stickers that came with the mini.

Another name would be the Kraken, but is probably suitable for a bigger and beefier drone... I cant wait to shout each take off... RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!
2020-1-9
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-9 11:27
I plan on adding some reflective stickers to keep birds away, found out that either orange or blue are good colors, also red an yellow, like the Spanish flag but since Im not a super patriot person, I will add some black and yellow details and then I will call the mini the "Waspie"... I kind of liked the original stickers that came with the mini.

Another name would be the Kraken, but is probably suitable for a bigger and beefier drone... I cant wait to shout each take off... RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!

I like the Kraken. With the mini's stature could fit right in!!
2020-1-9
Use props
Akirasho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-9 11:27
I plan on adding some reflective stickers to keep birds away, found out that either orange or blue are good colors, also red an yellow, like the Spanish flag but since Im not a super patriot person, I will add some black and yellow details and then I will call the mini the "Waspie"... I kind of liked the original stickers that came with the mini.

2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules