Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipment requires a Commercial Invoice
3457 4 2019-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JOignghTxbsr
New

United States

My order has been in Memphis for a few days waiting for a commercial invoice. I was just wondering if dji has a set day they send these to fedex? Like the end of the week, month, 2 weeks? Or is there a problem with my order that I should be having looked into?

ordered/paid 11/28/19

shipped 12/19/19

I ordered a tello and the contact support does not give tello as an option for a product when attempting to contact support.  

2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_JOignghTxbsr
New

United States

I seen in other posts it takes 1 or 2 business days for clearance. Its been 2, and it is the holiday season so they are probably additionally busy.
2019-12-23
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

We are so sorry that make you inconienvoence. Could you please tell me where you bought this tello? Could you provide the purchase order number? I will try to comfirm it, you can also provide your e-mail address. I can try to look for some info from the e-mail.
If you bought it from dji store, you can connect them via support@dji.com
Thanks a lot. Have a good day.
2019-12-24
Use props
djiuser_FFt4aIjPXAsa
New

United States

I’m having the same problem I’m confused why it says my order is waiting on commercial invoice idk what that means or how to do it...
2020-8-3
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_FFt4aIjPXAsa Posted at 8-3 10:41
I’m having the same problem I’m confused why it says my order is waiting on commercial invoice idk what that means or how to do it...

Dear customer,
We are sorry for the inconvenience brought to you.
Did you buy it in DJI store? If yes, please provide us the order number and we will try to make it out for you or you contact directly with sales support via support@dji.com.Hope my reply could help you.
2020-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules