We need P4A for Pano mode (360,horiz,vert)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantom Erol
lvl.1

Turkey

i am telling for all p4a users. we need pano mode (360,horiz,vert) for all p4a ..
2019-12-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for a great idea.
2019-12-24
Use props
Manu P4P Paris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136483 ft
Italy

I’ll tell you a secret, as much as I love panorama pictures, I didn’t find the auto mode so useful.. don’t get me wrong, but 1.180 with 3 or 9 photos requires the Phantom to be at the same height of the subject and that is not always possible so take a panorama manually can solve the problem inclining the gimbal 2.if there is much wind, the system warns you to don’t move (theoretically you already are not touching anything, it’s an auto feature) but it takes the picture anyway even if blurred so the panorama won’t be perfect..shooting manually you can try few time instead 3.since you have to load all pictures anyway in a computer program (with auto or manual panorama), taking manually more pictures and upload in photoshop will give you more detailed and a bigger panorama  
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Phantom Erol. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will forward this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced and on the DJI Go 4 application, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-24
Use props
Manu P4P Paris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136483 ft
Italy

Also, I forgot an important point, shooting manually a panorama allows you to use 3/5 EV steps HDR images since HDR images itself it’s not available anymore and auto panorama shoots in raw or jpg and not always you can recover details like using multiple EV
2019-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules