DJI and Amazon make me to lose £ 1687
896 1 2019-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY
lvl.1

Hungary

Hello everyone I want to share my horrible experience with DJI and Amazon
Almost 3 mounts ago I order a DJI product from amazon , because the amazon just delivered my product late DJI lock my drone because they said was lost on delivery , when I contact amazon to let them know about the problem amazon send me to DJI to request to unlock the drone because it’s lock from they server , but was take a long period until DJI response me back , and guess DJI send me back to amazon but because was take to long in this time I lost my amazon guarantee and amazon pass me back to DJI and so on this game for almost 3 mounts and now nobody resolve my problem amazon blame on DJI and way around and because of they game I lost a loot of money and I have drone what its lock and I can’t use
DJI costumer service it’s very poor all the time I revive from
Them a copy paste email
I don’t know what to do or how to do to get back my money or at least to fix my product
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our product and customer support team. May we verify when you received the product and when did you find the issue?
I see the first time you contacted our support is 5th, November right? When did you contact Amazon for the first time? We also need the order number for further verification, thank you in advance.
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules