RC connection error and FREEZE!!
600 1 2019-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MQIjiGH7Gp79
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372982 ft
Netherlands

Last 2 days, I had the same error three times: RC connection error. Rc worked fine, but connection to the app dropped. Reboot of the app didn't do it, I had to bring the drone back by RC manually. Only after a reboot, the app connected to the rc again. Today I connected via bottom USB, since i thought a bad connection was the problem.

The same occurred. Even more, when I unplugged the phone, the RC completely froze on me!! I was so happy the mavic flew at 2m high, so I could pick it out of the sky and flip it... Controller only showed 'takeoff'

Only after a few minutes, the controller woke again... This was very scary!! I had no control over the mavic whatsoever. How could this happen?
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to the connectivity issue. May I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using? If possible, I would recommend to please try a different  compatible mobile device to isolate the issue. In addition. Please try to do a firmware refresh to your DJI Mavic Mini and Remote Controller. Finally, I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video for the best practices for flying the drone. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules