Mavic Mini Flyaway
10401 211 2019-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Akrasky Posted at 1-5 10:46
I just tried and the system doesn't allow me to open new thread... I really don't know why![view_image]

Never Mind
2020-1-5
Use props
Savage3006
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156709 ft
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 1-5 12:12
Hello Akrasky:

Since you can't open a thread and need help, I opened one for you.  See if you can post to it.

He managed to open one please close this post already.
2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_tV9Y3mHDGvwC
New

Costa Rica

fansdb984e64 Posted at 2019-12-24 18:28
The connection between aircraft and controller/smart device was complete gone, no chance to reapond or bring back the mavic mini, this has nothing to do with calibrating anything because dji says if the connection gets los the drone comes back rth but it didnt, it doesnt even wanted to come back, this was the first time i experienced that, no possibility to remote the drone again in no way

That same thing happened to me with my drone just 15 days ago, the drone went away with no clear reason of why it did that
2021-4-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_tV9Y3mHDGvwC Posted at 4-17 12:23
That same thing happened to me with my drone just 15 days ago, the drone went away with no clear reason of why it did that

There's always a reason for any flight incident, drones don't just fly away.
The recorded flight data will probably show exactly what happened to your drone.

To get to your flight data, go to: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
... where you'll find instructions to upload the data to that site and it will give a report
For help interpreting the data you can post a link for the report here even if it looks empty.
Or just post the .txt file.
2021-4-17
Use props
Chadray0602
lvl.2
Flight distance : 319885 ft
United States

I had a fly away with the mini 1. Dji told me it was my fault and I can’t do anything about it to be compensated at all. Even the flight plan shows it going irrational and definitely not being blown away by the 5mph wind that day. Dji can say whatever they want and that’s it. There is no higher power to reach for. I bought fly away protection and all for my mini 2 and when I tried to claim a battery that went bad within 2 weeks of getting the drone dji just kept tossing me around telling me to do this and fill out that until it was ouyside the window to replace it for me free. They deliberately lied and said I hadn’t contacted them and there were no notes about this claim so I vowed never to buy insurance from them. I live their drones I now have the AIR 2S and it’s amazing but dji….. customer service is terrible. And I still want my mini 1 replaced I still have the flight record and it’s attached if possible but please ask and watch it as it clearly flys away!!! MUST SEE!!!!
2021-9-18
Use props
Chadray0602
lvl.2
United States

I had a fly away with the mini 1. Dji told me it was my fault and I can’t do anything about it to be compensated at all. Even the flight plan shows it going irrational and definitely not being blown away by the 5mph wind that day. Dji can say whatever they want and that’s it. There is no higher power to reach for. I bought fly away protection and all for my mini 2 and when I tried to claim a battery that went bad within 2 weeks of getting the drone dji just kept tossing me around telling me to do this and fill out that until it was ouyside the window to replace it for me free. They deliberately lied and said I hadn’t contacted them and there were no notes about this claim so I vowed never to buy insurance from them. I live their drones I now have the AIR 2S and it’s amazing but dji….. customer service is terrible. And I still want my mini 1 replaced I still have the flight record and it’s attached if possible but please ask and watch it as it clearly flys away!!! MUST SEE!!!!
2021-9-18
Use props
Chadray0602
lvl.2
United States

MUST SEE!!!  Dji said the 5mph wind that day blew my mini with over 85% battery less than 700 feet from me. Ask to see the flight Video but here are some timeline photos showing it flying away, definetely not fighting to fly back to me lol!!! Dji just lied to me and said it was my fault and I lost $450 in seconds
A224A0CA-E026-4D59-BCFE-A146BB15B1B6.png
C2583FBB-256E-405D-9C80-ADE0D9B87E42.png
68DE8B02-43CB-4C4E-9AC0-3A5CE8B05A15.png
2021-9-18
Use props
Chadray0602
lvl.2
United States

W
2021-9-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Chadray0602@gmail.com Posted at 9-18 05:29

Dji told me it was my fault and I can’t do anything about it to be compensated at all. Even the flight plan shows it going irrational and definitely not being blown away by the 5mph wind that day. Dji can say whatever they want and that’s it.
You can say whatever you want too, but without supplying the actual recorded flight data, no-one can tell if you are correct or not.

I still have the flight record and it’s attached if possible but please ask and watch it as it clearly flys away!!! MUST SEE!!!!
Your flight data is not attached.
What you posted is a couple of tiny unreadable screenshots ... but no data.

If you want help, you need to post your flight data.
See the first post before yours for instructions.

2021-9-18
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am going through old threads and boys-a-dear this was a laugh. Did anyone ever hear whether or not the OP was able to convince DJI it was not the pilot's fault ?
3-23 16:34
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-23 16:34
I am going through old threads and boys-a-dear this was a laugh. Did anyone ever hear whether or not the OP was able to convince DJI it was not the pilot's fault ?

Forum shoud delete posts older than 2 years.....  :-)
3-24 00:49
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JJB* Posted at 3-24 00:49
Forum shoud delete posts older than 2 years.....  :-)

I disagree, it'a a useful reference library, people fly drones that are more than two years old. You should read some of the old thread on the mavicpilots forum where sar104, budwalker, slup and others got into deep digging of a problem.
That I remember you have been involved in a few such discussions yourself with Budwalker here and they are educational, even if, I'd bet, they go over the heads of most readers .....  including me.

What I would suggest is that they need a better search engine, if I want to find anything in here I find the in-house search engine virtually useless and generally have to google the search.

3-24 02:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules