Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with new Phantom 4 Pro Ob
908 5 2019-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cuong Chu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55105 ft
Vietnam

Hello
I got problems with my new Phantom 4 Pro. This one is a replacement because the one I bought crashed. However, I have problems as following:
1. The controller has abnormal light when charging:

2. Controller can not work with drone, but I can still control the camera

3. I can not upgrade firmware for drone via DJI Go 4 App (on iphone 8) nor DJI Assistant 2 (Windows 10), it was stucked at 32%: error code  0x020c03

Do you have any idea what happenned and what should I do?
Thanks

2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Cuong Chu, we are so sorry for the troubles with the drone, if the firmware keeps failing to be updated, it is recommended to send in this drone and RC for the evaluation. May we have your previous case number and the serial number of the drone for further support? Thank you in advance.
2019-12-24
Use props
Cuong Chu
lvl.1
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-24 22:42
Hi Cuong Chu, we are so sorry for the troubles with the drone, if the firmware keeps failing to be updated, it is recommended to send in this drone and RC for the evaluation. May we have your previous case number and the serial number of the drone for further support? Thank you in advance.

Hi Mindy
My case number CAS-3660249-Z4T3G4
The problem is I am in Vietnam, I have just received this drone after months I got from Australia.
It is very hard for me to send it back AGAIN (2 times already)
If you have any solution that I can exchange it in Vietnam it will be perfectSerri number: 189CEASBA21152
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cuong Chu Posted at 12-24 23:56
Hi Mindy
My case number CAS-3660249-Z4T3G4
The problem is I am in Vietnam, I have just received this drone after months I got from Australia.

Your frustration and request have been escalated to the appropriate team for better suggestion, we will have someone to contact you via email soon, please note it, thank you.
2019-12-25
Use props
Cuong Chu
lvl.1
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-25 00:59
Your frustration and request have been escalated to the appropriate team for better suggestion, we will have someone to contact you via email soon, please note it, thank you.

Mindy
Do you think I have the same problem with this topic https://forum.dji.com/thread-76157-1-1.html
2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cuong Chu Posted at 12-26 01:43
Mindy
Do you think I have the same problem with this topic https://forum.dji.com/thread-76157-1-1.html

I don't think so, it was too old and the firmware version when producing is different, we still recommend to send in for the diagnosis.
2019-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules