Phantom 2 with H3-3D & GoPro Hero 4 Black - 4K FPV?
3978 5 2014-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
szeles.m
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20042933 ft
Hungary

Hey guys,

I just got back from school and had some time to test things.
I was really in the hope of getting some updates for DJI's Lightbridge, but no.

I just tested on my iPhone, but the FPV in 4K 30FPS is still not working and when I start recording on my GoPro the screen goes off and comes back after I stop recording.

Do you guys have any kind of resolution?

Thanks in advance,
Marcell
2014-11-16
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.3

Canada

szeles.m which iPhone are you using?  unless you are using an  iPhone 6 you are not going to be able to see 4k on the iPhone, 5s and lower can not display 4k video
2014-11-16
Use props
szeles.m
lvl.1
Hungary

I don't need to see 4K live on my phone lol. 720p or 480p is more than enough for live preview. But the DJI LB is not accepting the 480p from the GoPro. When'll you update the firmware, DJI? We know you're buys to work on the Inspire 1, but we purchased $1,500 devices for FPV and it not works now :/
2014-11-17
Use props
rydellster
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76401 ft
Chile

I'm having the same problem.  Flew all the way to Chile from California with my Phantom2 with Lightbridge installed and cannot use 4k-30 which is what I wanted to utilize.  Best I can use is 1080p and I got the Lightbridge to view  and Shoot 4K.  Please advise when anyone knows of an update to allow this.  I'm on my fourth Phantom 2 and finally have it all set up, far away in Chile and now can't use it for what it is intended.  THanks!
2014-11-17
Use props
r.borre
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

I think you use the HDMI connector, from Gopro to Lightbridge transmitter. I think when you wil use analog AV output from the Gopro to the transmitter, problem wil be solved.

Thats because we use the QuickRelease for the Vision-Plus- platform to generate Digital FPV, by the Vision-app
This is a photo of the 4K/25p FPV configuration, and you wil see a picture.

[img]https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/[/URL][/img]

For the price of the lightbridge you can buy a new phantom2-vision_plus platform + Quickrelease and Gopro-Sleeve (to connect the H3-3D) and still keep some bux in the pocket. But you will not have full HD transmission of cource, like the Lightbridge.
2014-11-19
Use props
szeles.m
lvl.1
Hungary

And what kind of cable should I use for GoPro's USB? USB to HDMI or USB to Lightbridge's AV?
2014-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules