Accessories and card reader does not work
821 3 2019-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phjalmarsson
lvl.1
Panama

So this is no fun. :-(
Just arrived to Panama for a three-week holiday. Bought an Osmo Pocket specificall to document the trip. It worked very well for two days, using two different memory cards, and all different accessories that I bought. And then this morning:
  • Controller wheel does not work at all (not recognized by camera)
  • Same with wireless unit.
  • Memory cards (the same ones that worked before) does not work.
  • - The camera refuses to take pics and just displays the message "sd card initializing".
  • - Formatting the card in the Osmo reports success, but still the same message when I try to use the camera afterwards.
  • When I try to select any other mode than photo, it immediately switches back to Photo.

Since I'm in a foreign country and I would really prefer to have a vacation, I desperately hope that there is something I can do myself?
2019-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. May I know what SD card you were using when you have encountered this issue? Regarding the accessories when the SD card is removed from the DJI Osmo Pocket are you able to use the accssories? I would recommend to please back up your files on the SD card and try to format the SD card to isolate the issue. In addition. I will be posting an image for more details about the SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-12-26
Use props
fans403d97a9
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-12-26 09:11
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. May I know what SD card you were using when you have encountered this issue? Regarding the accessories when the SD card is removed from the DJI Osmo Pocket are you able to use the accssories? I would recommend to please back up your files on the SD card and try to format the SD card to isolate the issue. In addition. I will be posting an image for more details about the SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

[view_image]

I did reply earlier, but I guess something went wrong, because I can not see it here? Anyway, forst of all, thank you for reacing out. As it turned out, everything started to work better as soon as I left the hot/humid climate on the coast of Panama and got up in the mountains. And now, back in Sweden, it seems to work well again.

I'll look more carefully into it, and if necessary, wotk it through the Swedish warranty program. Thanks again.
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans403d97a9 Posted at 1-17 02:07
I did reply earlier, but I guess something went wrong, because I can not see it here? Anyway, forst of all, thank you for reacing out. As it turned out, everything started to work better as soon as I left the hot/humid climate on the coast of Panama and got up in the mountains. And now, back in Sweden, it seems to work well again.

I'll look more carefully into it, and if necessary, wotk it through the Swedish warranty program. Thanks again.

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. I am happy to know that the previous trouble was resolved. If you have further concern or inquiry, please free to post it here at DJI Forum we are here to help. Thank you.
2020-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules