Sync flight records without a data plan for cell phone
1363 8 2019-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

Is there a way to sync flight logs without a data plan for the cell phone? I want to see what happened on the last flight but the log doesn't show up for that particular one. Another flight on the same day is there but not the last one, and I've read that the flight records need to be synced.

I've occasionally used my wife's phone that has a data plan. If I connect with it and sync the records, will the flight logs from the other phone show up in the cloud?
2019-12-26
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

That would work, it does not matter, how you get your internet connection.
Wifi / Phone hotspot / mobil data, that all ist just a way for you to connect your Go4 to internet

just: If the log isn't to spot on your phone, there is almost no chance, you can sync NO FLIGHT log into the cloud!
2019-12-26
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Canada

S-e-ven Posted at 12-26 11:02
That would work, it does not matter, how you get your internet connection.
Wifi / Phone hotspot / mobil data, that all ist just a way for you to connect your Go4 to internet

Thanks, S-e-ven, it worked. I found the file, although it doesn't tell me what I was looking for. Just started another thread about it.
2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am happy to know that your query was answered. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-27
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-27 10:03
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am happy to know that your query was answered. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and thank you for your valued support.

Thanks for reaching out. I do have another inquiry in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D558%26typeid%3D558

Lots of alarms went off at the end of the flight but there's no record of it in the flight log. Can someone from DJI look at the log and try to figure it out? I'd kind of like to know why it happened.
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Prairie Chicken Posted at 12-27 12:11
Thanks for reaching out. I do have another inquiry in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=205186&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D558%26typeid%3D558

Lots of alarms went off at the end of the flight but there's no record of it in the flight log. Can someone from DJI look at the log and try to figure it out? I'd kind of like to know why it happened.

Thank you for the additional information. With regards to the flight data. I would recommend to please contact our designated DJI support team at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to start up a ticket. Thank you.
2019-12-27
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-27 13:34
Thank you for the additional information. With regards to the flight data. I would recommend to please contact our designated DJI support team at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to start up a ticket. Thank you.

I'm not ready to go that far yet. I'll check the batteries when I can and go from there. Thanks.
2019-12-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Prairie Chicken Posted at 12-28 14:53
I'm not ready to go that far yet. I'll check the batteries when I can and go from there. Thanks.

You are more than welcome and thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-31
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, as long as you have a wifi it will sync.
2020-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules