How to know if i need to repair my DJI Spark's Motor after a Crash?
1870 1 2019-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparkie99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12425 ft

Philippines

Hello! I'm just a beginner and my DJI Spark just crashed with a tree then fall (2 meters above the ground) into the sand  then received a notification "Motor Obstructed". After the crash, I recalibrate all the sensors (IMU, Compass and Gimbal) then remove some of the sand in the motor and changed all of the propellers. After cleaning a bit, I tried to fly my Spark and it just fly like nothing happens but after a day, I tried to hover my Spark (1.5 meter above the ground) and monitor its stability then notice that it just hover left to right and sometimes up and down with almost a movement distance of 1.5 cm. I've never monitor its hovering Stability since I buy it that's why I'm scared because I don't know if its normal or maybe the motors got damaged.

What should I do to know if my motors are OK? Please Help me =(
2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident happen to your DJI Spark. Based on your statement, I will highly recommend sending the drone to us for further diagnostics. Our related department will perform further analysis on your DJI Spark and we will update you on the status via email once we receive the unit. You may refer to the link below for you to contact our support team and start up a ticket. Please note that DJI can only perform data analysis for units falling within the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding and support!
www.dji.com/support
2019-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules