691 8 2019-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FernandoSedrez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23993 ft
Brazil

Hi community,

I'm new here, this is my first drone and I wanna see how is the average flight time of your drone..

Please consider filling these fields below:

Model: CE / FCC
AVG Time hover: 00:00 mins / 00:00 mins recording / daylight/night
AVG Time using Sport Mode: 00:00 mins / 00:00 mins recording daylight/night
AVG Time using Position Mode: 00:00 mins / 00:00 mins recording daylight/night

Thanks guys!
2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your support and welcome to DJI Forum!
2019-12-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fernando, I didn't break down all the fields you asked for but for informational purposes the other day I got 67 minutes of actual flying time using all 3 batteries in the combo kit.  Some difference in batteries though as two batteries each got 23 minutes flying time and one battery only got 21 minutes flying time.  I used P mode and wind was minimal.  Edited:  Normally have 16-19% battery left after landing.
2019-12-27
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

CE model here, getting aprox 22 to 26 minutes changing modes, recording video and doing pre flight check lists + hovering a bit each flight to ensure stability.
However I always land with 20% battery left or more.
2019-12-27
Use props
FernandoSedrez
lvl.2
Brazil

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-27 05:51
CE model here, getting aprox 22 to 26 minutes changing modes, recording video and doing pre flight check lists + hovering a bit each flight to ensure stability.
However I always land with 20% battery left or more.

you're doing it absolutely right, li-ion batteries don't like to run dry to 0% but you're getting pretty good flight time..
2019-12-27
Use props
FernandoSedrez
lvl.2
Brazil

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-27 05:25
Fernando, I didn't break down all the fields you asked for but for informational purposes the other day I got 67 minutes of actual flying time using all 3 batteries in the combo kit.  Some difference in batteries though as two batteries each got 23 minutes flying time and one battery only got 21 minutes flying time.  I used P mode and wind was minimal.  Edited:  Normally have 16-19% battery left after landing.

this is a good average, I saw some ppl on youtube complaining about less than 15 minutes flying plus recording and with some wind and a lot of movements..
I need to check it with mine but i'm still unable to fly due to this authorization zone issue..
2019-12-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fernando, hopefully for you and many, many others they will release new App on Dec. 30.  Then you'll be able to enjoy everything that the MM is capable of.  Small drone factor but amazingly fun to fly.  Just make sure it is not too windy as the motors on the MM will not be able to overcome high winds or extreme gusts.  
2019-12-27
Use props
FernandoSedrez
lvl.2
Brazil

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-27 08:14
Fernando, hopefully for you and many, many others they will release new App on Dec. 30.  Then you'll be able to enjoy everything that the MM is capable of.  Small drone factor but amazingly fun to fly.  Just make sure it is not too windy as the motors on the MM will not be able to overcome high winds or extreme gusts.

thanks man, I hope it to be released soon, I've downloaded some apps to check wind, weather, etc.. Thanks for the advise
2019-12-27
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

FernandoSedrez Posted at 12-27 07:54
you're doing it absolutely right, li-ion batteries don't like to run dry to 0% but you're getting pretty good flight time..

Absolutely, most times I dont even use the third battery in my COMBO... or even if I use one and leave it at 50-60% I rather discard it... getting enough to make all shots one need.
2019-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules