Unable to arm the drone
8820 6 2019-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FreshCoastDon
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I recently purchased an RTF DJI drone setup from GetFPV.com. Everything looks linked up, I can see video feed through the goggles and both the controller and air unit have green lights. However, when I try to arm the drone nothing happens. Even if I put the drone in Betaflight then turn on the controller, there is no response. from the controller. Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe a bad transmitter?

happy holidays

2019-12-27
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

It’s a bit unclear what part of the process I’d failing based on your message.
Is the remote causing channels to move?
Is one of the channels mapped to the arm mode?
Have you verified the channel being used moves on the remote tab?

If all of this is correct, the most common causes are the throttle arm limit being too high or the arm angle preventing arm. For the latter, make sure you calibrate the gyro and place the quad on a level surface before arming. You can check the setting for the maximum arm angle too.
2019-12-27
Use props
rayk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37562 ft
United States

When you connect  to BetaFlight on a computer and go to the modes screen are you able to see the ARM mode activate and turn red?

You also might want to take a look at this video from Bardwell

2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_5U6cKo0ZBEvq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 873760 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Same is happening to me. I also have a GepRC (CineRun HD3) but mine has a DJI air unit in it for the video and the receiver. It’s still has the same thing happening though. Maybe let me know if you fix it k  
2020-8-1
Use props
djiuser_5U6cKo0ZBEvq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 873760 ft
  • >>>
Canada

unlock the sticks
2020-8-3
Use props
djiuser_19WUZQjEHIZX
New

United States

Same is happening to me. Everything connects but there is no input from the receiver in betaflight at all. Sucks pretty bad on a brand new build....
2020-8-6
Use props
fansa18077d2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68986 ft
Canada

djiuser_19WUZQjEHIZX Posted at 8-6 18:59
Same is happening to me. Everything connects but there is no input from the receiver in betaflight at all. Sucks pretty bad on a brand new build....

Did you end up figuring this problem out?
2020-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules