Something is fishy with my MM
856 7 2019-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
speed_freakz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 569852 ft
Thailand

Today my mavic became unresponcieve and started to drift away to the right side.  I was flying as normally when the drone jsut started drifting away, I tried to counter it by going in oposite direction, but It was like it didnt have any impact, I menaged to turn it a bit and to go forward just to move closer to the landing spot, and somehow regained the full control.
If you look at the data you can see that I got compass turn rate at 33.1 at one point. It started drifting just after that , at around 7:35 min into the flighttime
Another thing that is fishy is that today was the first time at my flight after that I got "[url=]Not Enough Force/ESC Error (repeated 13 times)[/url]" for no reason. Then at teh flight after that, I got RED "Sensor error" for about 2 seconds jsut after my take off at around 10m height.

Bellow video and flight data from airdata.

Airdata link
Log viewer

2019-12-28
Use props
the1shark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 43156 ft
Israel

Your home point has not been set .. ???
2019-12-28
Use props
speed_freakz
lvl.3
Thailand

the1shark Posted at 12-28 07:51
Your home point has not been set .. ???

It was set. I make sure to have enough GPS and that home point is set before I fly.
2019-12-28
Use props
the1shark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 43156 ft
Israel

speed_freakz Posted at 12-28 08:05
It was set. I make sure to have enough GPS and that home point is set before I fly.

My bad I can see it now
2019-12-28
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

Looks like the compass Made your drone go crazy
2019-12-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for reaching out. May I know if the said drone had a hard landing or a crash before the ESC error message showed up and have your tried to refresh the firmware of the said drone? Please keep us posted for us to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-12-28
Use props
speed_freakz
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-28 11:36
Hello and good day. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for reaching out. May I know if the said drone had a hard landing or a crash before the ESC error message showed up and have your tried to refresh the firmware of the said drone? Please keep us posted for us to assist you further. Thank you.

Never crashed, not even a hard landing. What do you mean by refresh firmware? If you mean by updating,  then yess, all firmware is up to date, I always check before the flights at home.
2019-12-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

speed_freakz Posted at 12-28 11:56
Never crashed, not even a hard landing. What do you mean by refresh firmware? If you mean by updating,  then yess, all firmware is up to date, I always check before the flights at home.

I could be wrong but I think DJI Stephen meant have you refreshed you firmware since this incident using Assistant 2.  I had a small glitch and by refreshing 003 again it cleared everything up.  
2019-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules