DJI FLightsimulator ERROR 008_008
1679 2 2019-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ramnes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1434 ft
Norway

Can anyone help me with the DJI Flight  sim that gives me error 008_008 0000/0263 when starting it up.

I have opened for all traffic to and from my Lenove Legion F540 gaming computer that has more than enough power to run this Sim.
I\v also opened all traffic from/to this computer in my Palo Alto firewall, and on the Windows 10 PC.

I\ve tried to install the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe several times, but with no luck
I\ve installed DJI Assistant 2 and are logged in to it

I have a Mavic Pro which should be compatible and the controller is detected by Windows 10 Pro.
I\ve also tried to connect the Mavis Pro directrly to my computer to mayby connect throgh it, but with no luck.

Anyone ????

Ramnes

2019-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=21. After downloading the file and install it to your computer, restart the computer then launch the simulator again, and check whether the issue is fixed. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your support!
2019-12-28
Use props
fansed8305db
New

South Korea

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Tried downloading the framework as you suggested. still same error. When I click "retry"  a bunch of times it tries "verifying loader version" and then the same error after  a couple of minutes.
This seems to be an issue with many people have the same problem. Can you pleas provide some sort of fix?
ThANK YOU
2023-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules