need a pc webcam feature
1795 4 2019-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Long Ngáo
lvl.2
Vietnam

Hi DJI dev.

DJI Osmo Action is a good action camera i ever owned for capture quality video and photo.I wonder if it can be used as a webcam (720p or 1080p / 30~60fps is good) via usb type C cable so we can use it for Skype video calling or OBS to record content video about making music on DAWs... There are a lot of cameras that cheaper already have this function but the quality was so bad for using in the content.

I hope you guys can come up with that feature on the next firmware update. And thank you for the great product.

2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Long Ngáo. Thank you for sharing these information with us and for giving out these feature request. I will cascade these suggestions to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Action and on the DJI Mimo application, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_aGWqQzMYVO8A
New
Flight distance : 5436 ft
Czechia

+1 for the feature that Osmo Action would be used as Video Capture device in a MacOs. Especialy for streaming software like OBS.
2020-3-13
Use props
sdgegergorengre
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm trying to do this on a Phantom 4 but can't post topics for some reason.

Any ideas? Going to keep posting in threads until I get an answer.
2020-5-7
Use props
Eralp SAYGIN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 668734 ft
Turkey

It would be nice feature
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules