Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic mini is not allowing to fly
941 3 2019-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hfKq9mQ4Lw3J
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16145 ft
Malaysia

as far i know we are not allow to near airport so apps shows GEO zone with red mark and around that have blue marks. I have noticed that it does allow me to fly in blue marks sometimes and sometimes it ut doesn't and tHe worst thing i have experienced today that even i was out of red marks it's still not allowed me to fly! I mean seriously? why not apps shows a maximum height at GEO zones or if it sometimes Allowing then why not always . I mean seriously man i was far away from the airport but still i was unable to fly. Worst kind of experience with mavic mini
(Note: dji firmware is up to date)
B8007B53-387D-4C31-B607-82C29F2377D2.png
2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_hfKq9mQ4Lw3J
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16145 ft
Malaysia

As you can see from screenshot i was out of red why i started drone to fly the motor was on then before i fly its off automatically and it was showing GEO zones
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused Kindly please send an email to flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_BF0N885KSYKm
lvl.1

United States

I am having same issue.
Followed your convoluted directions for this Mavic to fly in our park (blue zone) and it doesn't work. Making the Mavic mini a really expensive paperweight.

Let me guess, you came up with this great new drone and pushed it through... "We will fix the glitches later!"

2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules