mavic mini quick shots not showing
42658 27 2019-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scraga
New
United States

i have been trying to use quickshots ever since i recieved this drone and it is not appearing. i can only cycle through video and photo mode.  there is nothing else i can do.  i cant even cycle through the different shooting mode for each of those things.  
2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_nQAtagBiRBJ7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15945 ft
Switzerland

Hi, have you put a SD card into the drone? If not, that's the reason why you can't see the different modes. Same here, still waiting for my SD Card to arrive...
2019-12-29
Use props
Scraga
New
United States

okay i really didnt think that is what would be holding me up but i will try a different one out thank you.
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Scraga. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to put an SD card as above mentioned on post # 2 to your DJI Mavic Mini and please try to create a Quickshot to see if the issue will still persist. In addition I will post an instruction on how to properly create a Quickshot using your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_I8vn4NhZ7VXw
New

United Kingdom

Hi, did this fix the problem as I'm having the same one. gps connects ok and all the calibrations are successful but I can't select quick shots. the symbol in the centre of the screen down the bottom is flashing red and when clicked it shows message ' check gps settings or mobile compass calibration'. Any help would be great. Thanks
2020-6-20
Use props
djiuser_c2cAbzEg2NAJ
New
Pakistan

Sir my drone dji mavic mini doesn't show Quickshot mode in app only show them photo and video mode plz sir tell me how did solve this problem please
2020-7-15
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Look for the Icon FHD above the record button, I thought that was to switch to 1080 Full HD, but gives access to the Quickshots.
2020-7-15
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

djiuser_c2cAbzEg2NAJ Posted at 7-15 09:44
Sir my drone dji mavic mini doesn't show Quickshot mode in app only show them photo and video mode plz sir tell me how did solve this problem please

Hi
It only appears when an sd card is inserted
2020-7-16
Use props
djiuser_pJmQkdeui2uK
New
United States

Putting SD card in does NOT solve the issue. 256gb Samsung SD. Is my drone defective. It does recognize SD and even records to it. What is wrong?
2020-8-2
Use props
djiuser_pJmQkdeui2uK
New
United States

VanzPix Posted at 7-16 10:49
Hi
It only appears when an sd card is inserted

It does not show with SD card in it.
2020-8-2
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

djiuser_pJmQkdeui2uK Posted at 8-2 09:06
It does not show with SD card in it.

it's strange sorry but the I can't help you.
2020-8-2
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Note that QuickShots can only be selected in flight.
2020-8-2
Use props
djiuser_B7ClwxBgw10P
New

Switzerland

Apparently the GPS signal must be strong to use the quickshots. Learnt that from a youtube video "all flight modes and quick shots - DJI magic mini", 4:14
2020-10-20
Use props
Scarves UP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Gps needs to be strong. Also what phones are being used?
2020-10-20
Use props
puneetpp88
New

India

I faced that issue as well. So when there is weak GPS and zero satellites available, it wont go into the quick shot mode and you are only limited to either video or photo mode. Its a big problem as in India the satellite reception is a huge problem.
2020-12-2
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

you need ...

Micro SD inside and detected
GPS signal with around 7-8 satellites
Take off , if you're not sure about the GPS signal ,, wait for the CHECKPOINT upgrade voice/prompt

Then press the video icon and Quickshots icon should be at the bottom
2020-12-2
Use props
djiuser_L5Bg6PqOXPN2
New

Australia

djiuser_B7ClwxBgw10P Posted at 2020-10-20 06:34
Apparently the GPS signal must be strong to use the quickshots. Learnt that from a youtube video "all flight modes and quick shots - DJI magic mini", 4:14

I don’t understand! Quick shots are functions, they should at least Appear on the app, I would’ve understood if the drone is not complying to fly based on satellite signals! But if anyone tried this please comment!
2021-1-20
Use props
djiuser_VU1aqm0RfZeb
New

United States

djiuser_pJmQkdeui2uK Posted at 2020-8-2 09:05
Putting SD card in does NOT solve the issue. 256gb Samsung SD. Is my drone defective. It does recognize SD and even records to it. What is wrong?
That is far too large of an SD card. I think It only accepts up to 16 gb
2021-1-24
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_VU1aqm0RfZeb Posted at 1-24 07:22
That is far too large of an SD card. I think It only accepts up to 16 gb

Say what?  Lots of people (most of us) are using larger than 16GB.  I know that I am using 128GB in my Mini and many people have reported using 256GB uSD cards.
16GB is tiny for video.
2021-1-24
Use props
djiuser_7IvE7Byxdg9b
New
Flight distance : 3159 ft
Australia

Hi all.  Also having trouble with quick shots on the Mavic Mini.
I can select quick shot, click + and draw a box around the object.
when iI press start the countdown only shows "3", it never counts down or takes the shot.

Phone is Google Pixel 5 and mini firmware is up date date.

any ideas?
2021-5-22
Use props
Zed_Br
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168727 ft
Brazil

To use Quick Shots you must be flying. It doesn't work if you are on the ground.
Which version of Flyapp are you using?
2021-5-23
Use props
djiuser_krP5JFFs3T8Q
New
Canada

Hey im facing the same problem with my mini 2 had good signal 24 satellites connected still no options? Is it confirmed that its the sd card or is my drone defected??? Plzzz helppppp
2021-6-10
Use props
djiuser_cMLb01Ar01xC
New

Australia

I legit cannot even find the option to do quick shots, whether flying or on the ground, with high satellite count, the only thing I don't have is an SD card in it, but you should at least see the options right?
2021-7-14
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_cMLb01Ar01xC Posted at 7-14 18:04
I legit cannot even find the option to do quick shots, whether flying or on the ground, with high satellite count, the only thing I don't have is an SD card in it, but you should at least see the options right?

As I recall, you do have to have the uSD card in order to do quick shots.  No card, no option for QS.
2021-7-14
Use props
Muang Hatzaw
New

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-12-29 11:36
Hello and good day Scraga. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to put an SD card as above mentioned on post # 2 to your DJI Mavic Mini and please try to create a Quickshot to see if the issue will still persist. In addition I will post an instruction on how to properly create a Quickshot using your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

[view_image]

The plus button hardly appeared . I can't take quick shots anytime i want ..someone help me
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Muang Hatzaw Posted at 5-23 15:59
The plus button hardly appeared . I can't take quick shots anytime i want ..someone help me

Hi there Muang Hatzaw. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and may also please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this issue is happening? Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_lxQwBBvJzcsH
lvl.1
Brazil

Olá, alguém pode me ajudar?

Meu mavic mini não consigo usar o modo quickshot, ele aparece as opções, mas não consigo selecionar a distância nem o objetivo que quero filmar...
Alguém sabe o que pode ser?
2022-6-20
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

Happened with me lately. Restart of the app fixed it. I spend a lot of battery capacity to look for quickshot...
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules