[CLOSED] Ship Date From DJI
2714 12 2014-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
captual
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170125 ft
United States

What is the expected ship date for the Inspire 1 when ordered direct from DJI .  Ordered 11/13/14

2014-11-16
Use props
gauravdabeesing
lvl.2

United States

I ordered them on the 13th too. Anyone know the actual shipping date?
2014-11-16
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.3

Canada

the site says ship date is going to be December 1st
2014-11-16
Use props
captual
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170125 ft
United States

smcbrearty@roge Posted at 2014-11-17 09:43
the site says ship date is going to be December 1st

Missed that- Since most companies only charge you When the product ships,I thought it might be on it's way, since they pocketed the funds already.....Thanks
2014-11-16
Use props
David
lvl.2

Australia

Hello, I ordered directly from the DJI store as soon as the Inspire became available. I have paid the full amount. I am in Australia where the price of base model is $4130. Since ordering a number of resellers have started discounting with some prices more than $500 less (more when purchased from overseas). Can I safely assume that like other companies like Apple, order priority will be given to those who ordered directly from DJI? Or will dealer orders be prioritized? It would obviously be terrible to pay $700 more and also not get my order in the shortest time frame. What advantage (if any) is there to buy directly from DJI? I understand I can still cancel my order.
2014-11-18
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Look at what appeared at my door step.  My very own Inspire 1.  Now I do not have to share with anyone.  Thank you DJI!

Sorry the picture seems not to upload.  But it is here.
2014-11-18
Use props
David
lvl.2

Australia

Ok does that mean they are shipping? Or are you special Tahoe Ed? Did you order from dji?
2014-11-18
Use props
Roadbugs
lvl.1

United States

At the Seattle pilots training the DJI rep believed that December 15 is when distributers would be shipping.
2014-11-19
Use props
David
lvl.2

Australia

The website now says wave 2 orders will be shipping 15th so I assume I'm in wave 1 and this will ship 1st. Would be good if DJI can confirm so We know what is happenng with pre orders
2014-11-19
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I was at the Las Vegas DJI dealer today and they were told December 1st for the units they ordered.  That would match with a shipping date of November 22nd from China.
2014-11-19
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-19 14:13
Look at what appeared at my door step.  My very own Inspire 1.  Now I do not have to share with anyo ...

Well being a rep you should get one first. Good for you now you can give us the answers we need. Now go out play with your new toy and tell us what you think.

scott
2014-11-19
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I actually got one on Tuesday.  It is still preproduction, #29.  But I have one.  I flew one for two days in LA two weeks ago.  It is a nice craft and I am looking forward to flying it in Lake Tahoe next week.
2014-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules