..Had a great stolen idea
633 4 2019-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coco60
lvl.4
Flight distance : 632096 ft
Canada

Last night i had an idea. Would it be possible for you DJI people to create a downloadable software to use with multiple drones synch for a light show, like at the intel 50th anniversary but on a much smaller scale ??  I mean like eventualy selling a bundle of twenty micro drones along with a transmitter programed  through a software (DJI Go or somesort) to synchronized all crafts together !?. It could be 30 micro drones or even 40 for a more spectacular experience !!  This project is doable because technology already exists !  If i'am dreaming tell me but think about it !
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day coco60. Thank you for sharing this information and your insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade this information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2019-12-29
Use props
coco60
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-29 13:36
Hello and good day coco60. Thank you for sharing this information and your insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade this information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

Thanks fo the positive repply. I think That project would be a big seller !!!   
2019-12-29
Use props
coco60
lvl.4
Canada

coco60 Posted at 12-29 13:39

Please keep me informed on any feedback you will have  about this .
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

coco60 Posted at 12-29 13:39

You are very much welcome coco60. I am very glad to help. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Happy New Year. .
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules