Can use huawei or other brand which higher charger 40w?
2156 7 2019-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bernardren07
Second Officer
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Hi. I will like to know if can use huawei or other brand charger which higher 40w to support mavic mini hub? I seen hub support min 18w.
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day bernardren07. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who uses the said charging brick on there DJI Mavic Mini. In addition I will be posting the specifications for the recommended charger for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you and please fly safe always.

2019-12-29
Use props
bernardren07
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-29 16:28
Hello and good day bernardren07. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who uses the said charging brick on there DJI Mavic Mini. In addition I will be posting the specifications for the recommended charger for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you and please fly safe always.

[view_image]

ok. If i buy huawei super charger which 40w higher. it will not damage mavic mini hub and and remote?
2019-12-30
Use props
Alevpi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

bernardren07 Posted at 12-30 04:59
ok. If i buy huawei super charger which 40w higher. it will not damage mavic mini hub and and remote?

And here the power of the charger, the controller of the charge consumer himself asks the charge current he needs, it is bad when he asks, and the charger can not give him the necessary charge current. I use BlitzWolf BW-PL2.

I bought another Baseus 65 W and will use it as soon as it is delivered.
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

bernardren07 Posted at 12-30 04:59

Thank you for the additional information given bernardren07. With regards to using the Huawei super charger with 40w. I would suggest using a recommended charger for the DJI Mavic Mini for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the said charger will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini battery. But however, since it's not yet tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will charge the battery properly with no issues. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use this "unsupported" charger and therefore can not claim that it will do the same for you. With that disclaimer out of the way, it has a total of 6 USB ports. 4 can charge at 2.4 amps each. Your basic charge port. The other two are quick charge 3.0 ports. Each capable of providing independent charging of two QC 3.0 devices at the same time. If you consider something like this, you just want to make sure you order one that meets your electrical standards, IE USA plugs verses plugs for your area. Again, this device is not on the official supported list. I have had mine for about a week now and I charge both the battery hub and the controller at the same time and both fast charge beautifully. Also has the added benefit of reducing the number of charge bricks needed at one time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2019-12-30
Use props
bernardren07
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

JodyB Posted at 2019-12-30 11:25
I use this "unsupported" charger and therefore can not claim that it will do the same for you. With that disclaimer out of the way, it has a total of 6 USB ports. 4 can charge at 2.4 amps each. Your basic charge port. The other two are quick charge 3.0 ports. Each capable of providing independent charging of two QC 3.0 devices at the same time. If you consider something like this, you just want to make sure you order one that meets your electrical standards, IE USA plugs verses plugs for your area. Again, this device is not on the official supported list. I have had mine for about a week now and I charge both the battery hub and the controller at the same time and both fast charge beautifully. Also has the added benefit of reducing the number of charge bricks needed at one time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P8V7ZDN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ok thank you alot. i bought it and charge quite fast.
2020-1-3
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

bernardren07 Posted at 1-3 23:32
ok thank you alot. i bought it and charge quite fast.

It’s a nice little piece of kit isn’t it?? I love mine!!! And yes it’s pretty fast too!!
2020-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules