We want answer! When does the next update be available??
765 8 2019-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bzOWJsODYmNP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325 ft

Sweden

DJI said it would arrive in December but no update..
can’t even fly my drone. Please inform us when it will arrive!
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not holding my breath, but December isn't over yet. DJI is dragging their feet so bad on this one it's crazy. I wish they would at least tell us something.
2019-12-30
Use props
jz729
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4130922 ft
Suriname

Have they always been this bad with updates and information?
2019-12-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

JodyB Posted at 12-30 04:41
I'm not holding my breath, but December isn't over yet. DJI is dragging their feet so bad on this one it's crazy. I wish they would at least tell us something.

They obviously can't tell you anything.
When it's ready to release, they'll release it and nagging won't make it happen any faster.
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

JodyB Posted at 12-30 04:41
I'm not holding my breath, but December isn't over yet. DJI is dragging their feet so bad on this one it's crazy. I wish they would at least tell us something.

I am glad you have changed your tone and see our frustration.
You are probably the most active user on this topic and I THANK YOU for trying to keep everyone updated on this issue.
2019-12-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Yep same here, learning from the 1.0.3 FW update... so many users were reporting issues with gimbal, asking for an official response from DJI which never came...

The issue here was that many of us were getting close to the 30 day return policy and needed answers to know if this was a hardware problem, or it could be fixed with firmware updates... many returned their minis and are now waiting forever for them to be in stock again... The FW update fixed the issue and I almost returned mine, but since I have DJI Care I decided to wait.

It was hard for me to believe DJI wouldnt come and say something, they didn't accept in public and it was as easy as saying, "we are aware of this issue and we are working on a FW fix" but they didn't, however they did fix it...

Still hoping 1.0.4 will come betwen today and tomorrow...
2019-12-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

jz729 Posted at 12-30 04:44
Have they always been this bad with updates and information?

yes yes yes!!!!
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 12-30 04:45
They obviously can't tell you anything.
When it's ready to release, they'll release it and nagging won't make it happen any faster.

Who's nagging? I'm not, just wishing they would tell us something. Just wishing they would say it's not ready yet and won't be for a little more, it's almost ready, or something to give us to go on would be better than silence. That's far different than nagging about. I'm not saying "Oh come on, release it already, I can't gfly, blah blah blah."
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW Posted at 12-30 04:46
I am glad you have changed your tone and see our frustration.
You are probably the most active user on this topic and I THANK YOU for trying to keep everyone updated on this issue.

I haven't changed my stance on anything. I've always advocated that they fix the issues that people are having. Don't know where you got that I didn't want an update to come out, puzzled on that one.
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules