How do you rate communications with DJI
1964 35 2019-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George GR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

On a scale of 0 to 10, 10 being highest, how do you rate communications by DJI?

No comments desired just a simple number entry. Thanks. If this thread doesn't get deleted I plan to use the data as part of a letter to DJI's CEO and COO.
Single SelectVote, Total 103 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-12-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Interesting...
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

You think they care?
2019-12-30
Use props
George GR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

yes when they see that everybody is a dissatisfied customer!
2019-12-30
Use props
FernandoSedrez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23993 ft
Brazil

It should be better with some detailed information about every scale number, because we usually receive a fast response but not the resolution of it... this is the major problem... anyway my vote was 1 because I receive the answer but for now, nothing was solved..
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m going to have to go low of this simply because of how well is was not communicated for the requirements for the mini. They are pretty quick to reply here on the forums but it’s usually just a pass it along type of response.

3 for me.
2019-12-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

My communication with them prior to my purchase was crazy, like talking to a bot, literally, I thought it would change but no.
My feeling is that they listen and are aware of issues here, they may be actually taking it in to consideration, but the lack of feedback makes communication in existent.
2019-12-30
Use props
Dean01
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

i think this is a good question.  good luck with the poll
2019-12-30
Use props
fans322fcc83
lvl.3
Flight distance : 93120 ft
Austria

10.. I had a default Spark and everything was handled with good care. And all questions I have they respond to.
2019-12-30
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-30 09:49
Hello and good day George GR. Thank you for creating this poll. I hope that many of our valued DJI members will participate on this poll. Thank you for your valued support.

Are you kidding us? Maybe it’s time to answer not with cliche phrases that make my head hurt
2019-12-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Bumped, cause it is a valid question and answers needed.
2019-12-30
Use props
fans7323bd4e
lvl.1
Belgium

They are not even able to communicate a shipping date of an order placed on December 2th, but what they do immediately is take your money!!
2019-12-31
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

Easy questions they handle really weil for example checking your order status via online chat. But when it comes to questions to their products, they have no idea what they are talking about.
I rate them with a 2.
2019-12-31
Use props
Nidge
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I have many Drones from many different manufacturers. When I’ve needed tech support from DJI they have always, without fail, failed to deliver.

I have a couple of Parrot Anafi’s and needed to sort out some issues with the way the flight logs were being passed to Parrots servers. My initial email received the expected auto response but within the hour I had a reply and explanation from the person who was responsible for coding the APP, and not some bot working from a flowchart/script.

I’ve also had a couple instances where I needed to contact Yuneec. Most notable was an issue with their NFZ’s embedded in the Q500. I do most of my flying from a CAA authorised flying site but this site was in one of these bogus 5mile radius NFZ’s. I sent an email and again within an hour I received a reply with revised firmware for the Q500 that didn’t have embedded NFZ’s.

Now in contrast I had a similar issue with DJI’s Ground Station Datalink hardware installed on my F550 Hexacopter. With an APP update they had placed my CAA authorised flying site in a 5mile radius NFZ. I sent an email to DJI “Flysafe”, got an auto response, and nothing for a month. So I sent a second email, and a third. This went on for six months when I eventually received a reply from a real person, only to be told that they had stopped supporting the Datalink hardware, and thanked me for buying DJI.

Other than a new Spark Fly More Combo that I paid half RRP over two years ago for, and some heavily discounted Naza/Wookong/A2 flight controllers, I’ve avoided DJI and invested with other manufacturers, especially when it comes to the more sophisticated Pro systems.

DJI do make some innovative products but when their after sales support is so lacking buying a DJI drone becomes more like leasing a cell phone with a limited data plan and artificially reduced service life.

Nidge
2019-12-31
Use props
MegaTesla
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1224 ft
South Africa

Communication with them was great. I had a mavic mini fly away. They handled it very well. A few emails straight to the point, in good English. They reviewed my case with daily email updates and then replaced my missing drone under warranty. I'm super happy with their communications via email.
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

The fact that of the 305 people who visited this thread only 10% voted what of the other 90% I know people are much more likely to complain than leave a favorable report, so this poll really shows nothing, also this forums biggest complainer and I mean biggest has had to bump this up which is clearly against forum rules, but it shows that he is very worried that there is no interest in this or him .
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

fans7323bd4e Posted at 12-31 01:55
They are not even able to communicate a shipping date of an order placed on December 2th, but what they do immediately is take your money!!

All shipping dates are clearly marked on website and I would say shipping dates are kept to them dates .
2019-12-31
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

How convenient, the DJI Forum Troll, suddenly getting religion on "forum rules".  
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

It’s always the same idiot breaking forum rules as he has again, a true troll, doesn’t own a MM but spends his time on the MM section of the forum whining about everything trying to troll bait , mind you he did the same on the M2 section and Mavic Air section, so we might have to get used to ignoring him on this section which many are already have.

Now back to topic (;+)....
2019-12-31
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Of all the 7 drones I have, I have not yet had to contact DJI for any reason.
2019-12-31
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

You'll still keep buying their products anyway.
2019-12-31
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-31 11:23
How convenient, the DJI Forum Troll, suddenly getting religion on "forum rules".
Religion was short lived...

hm7_rule-breaking_hypocrite

hm7_rule-breaking_hypocrite

After two other forum members with crudeness

2019-12-31
Use props
fans7323bd4e
lvl.1
Belgium

hallmark007 Posted at 2019-12-31 11:22
All shipping dates are clearly marked on website and I would say shipping dates are kept to them dates .

Haha what a joke..it was indeed marked as 12-19 working days...So if I count from December 2nd till now...well maybe you can do it for me.
2020-1-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

fans7323bd4e Posted at 1-1 03:19
Haha what a joke..it was indeed marked as 12-19 working days...So if I count from December 2nd till now...well maybe you can do it for me.

I think if you count yourself you will find that there are approx 17/18 working days in December, but your best bet is to put your order copy and paste it here on the forum and a moderator should be able to help you or at least explain what has gone wrong , I think if you try get dji Mindy she will bring it to a close for you.
Good luck .
2020-1-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

I’m only glad EVERYONE is ignoring the troll here . It kinda proves a point . Let’s stay on topic .
2020-1-1
Use props
Robert2345
lvl.2
Pakistan

Dji Responce Rate is very Fast I gave 5 Star
2020-1-1
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

...... 6 ......
2020-1-1
Use props
fans7323bd4e
lvl.1
Belgium

hallmark007 Posted at 1-1 04:41
I think if you count yourself you will find that there are approx 17/18 working days in December, but your best bet is to put your order copy and paste it here on the forum and a moderator should be able to help you or at least explain what has gone wrong , I think if you try get dji Mindy she will bring it to a close for you.
Good luck .

I already had contact with dji Mindy two times and like I said earlier the only date she can confirm is "very soon". Which bothers me the most is that they immediately take your money. So now one month waiting and counting...and if another team member of the support service confirmed me my order will be shipped on  23 of December, I think there is a big communication problem...
2020-1-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

fans7323bd4e Posted at 1-2 02:50
I already had contact with dji Mindy two times and like I said earlier the only date she can confirm is "very soon". Which bothers me the most is that they immediately take your money. So now one month waiting and counting...and if another team member of the support service confirmed me my order will be shipped on  23 of December, I think there is a big communication problem...

You will see a big refund button on your order you can press this at anytime, anytime I have ordered money is held on my CC but not deducted from my account and this is normal very same as Amazon and Apple .
2020-1-2
Use props
HeirFlick
lvl.2

United Kingdom

For the utter grief my brother has recieved from angry customers I scored a zero and still DJI are silent
2020-1-3
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Even if inverted, votes on DJI's communication would not be good.
Whereby only 12 out of 84 would have rated communications as bad.

Not Good

Not Good

DJI needs to address their commication problem at corporate level.

2020-1-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

7 for me - I think their communication has improved in recent years.
2020-9-18
Use props
amir_KING
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

A J Posted at 9-18 10:24
7 for me - I think their communication has improved in recent years.

Yes agree!
2020-9-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2020-9-19
Use props
CaraCasa
lvl.1

Canada

They have been repairing my Mavic mini for over 3 months and cannot fix it, or tell me what is wrong with it. I will never purchase another DJI product.
2020-9-19
Use props
amir_KING
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

CaraCasa Posted at 9-19 14:47
They have been repairing my Mavic mini for over 3 months and cannot fix it, or tell me what is wrong with it. I will never purchase another DJI product.

Really? What happened? Did you have care refresh?
2020-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules