Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
(Untested) Gimbal Control.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BGA
lvl.4
United States

Well, after digging a bit, it was easier than I thought it would be:

https://git.bug-br.org.br/bga/robomasters1/src/master/app/gimbal/gimbal.go

Currently it supports reseting the gimbal to the original position and moving it to any absolute angle.

As mentioned in the subject, it is completelly untested. When I get home I will put the pieces together and see if this works. If it works, this should be enough to try experimenting with external object recognition and tracking!

Note that the default mode for the S1 is chassis follow gimbal, so if it works as I think it works, then this will also be enough to control chassis rotation (as it follows the gimbal).

2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BGA. Thank you for sharing these information with us and thank you for your valued support. Happy New Year to you and to your family.
2019-12-30
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

COOL!
Looking forward to see the integrated code and a test/demo video...
2019-12-30
Use props
BGA
lvl.4
United States

And it works! I had to added some more things for it to work but the general idea was sound. Will update the repository soon (I have to refactor some things) and will post a video most likely tomorrow.
2019-12-30
Use props
BGA
lvl.4
United States

Also the default mode is chassis lead, not gimbal lead. So I can only move the gimbal up and down. Now to figure out how to change the mode.
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules