green point in fpv system goggles
4250 6 2019-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbach71
lvl.1

Switzerland

does anybody know, why i have a green point in the display of my goggles?
¨thxs and regards

f1259b4c-9cfa-4ec7-b663-dd97a3a8e1c8.JPG
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day sbach71. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Since there is a dot on the screen of your DJI Goggles. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further. We have the professional team who would do their best to assess and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2019-12-30
Use props
fans65021420
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44997 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have the same issue. How did this worked out with DJI?
2020-4-22
Use props
fansab75a715
New

United States

Hi sbach71, I also have the similar issue, on the left screen lower segment. What was the diagnosis on your issue with DJi?
2020-5-19
Use props
Arashotz
New

Bulgaria

Hi all,

I have the same issue. Does anyone have any info?
2020-5-23
Use props
djiuser_2mAJte0wit34
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same issues. Also only on the left eye goggle screen.

I reached out to DJI. They recommended resetting the goggles and then reloading the latest firmware (this didn't work). They then basically told me that I will have to pay to ship it to them and then I have to pay to get it repaired, see below in bold:

"Thank you for contacting DJI.
We are very sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your DJI product.
If possible,please kindly refresh your DJI FPV System to the latest firmware. Also,Please reset the factory settings of device.
Unfortunately, as troubleshooting has not been successful, we suggest that you send it to us for repair.
To make the repair process easier and more convenient, we created an Online Repair Request system for you. After filling out the online forms, you will receive a case number."

Even-though my goggles are less than 6 months old and meet all of there warranty criteria:

During warranty period, product is normal used, as intended by the manufacturer.
No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed.
Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering;
Valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number DJI Online Store
2020-6-15
Use props
djiuser_2mAJte0wit34
lvl.1

United States

2020-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules