Better a stable version in 2020 than a buggy one late december !!!
744 6 2019-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
themich0r
lvl.3
Flight distance : 62526 ft
Germany

Please DJI take your time to release the new firmware. Better a stable version than an unfinished bugged one. But you're obviosly bad in customer communication. A small piece of information that you aren't able to build a stable version this year would have calmed down manys. Can't read all the mimimimi anymore. Happy new year pilots
2019-12-31
Use props
jayjay70
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34026 ft
Finland

Very stable version, since you can't use it at all, when living in a blue zone - F'u DJI!
2019-12-31
Use props
JHa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

they had enough time to release stable version. They don't write new version from scratch.
2019-12-31
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

Hi everyone. For the same reason, because of the rush of wanting to launch the product to the market (the Mavic Mini) for the Christmas holidays, big sales dates, they took out the INCOMPLETE drone and with FAULTS. Completely agree with you, you better get the Firmware later, I think well done, get it removed now and with failures. I do not hurry (relatively), I prefer to wait another week but then fly SAFE. DJI was wrong again to give hasty dates, it seems he does not learn.
2019-12-31
Use props
MuratA
lvl.2
United States

The solution or quick was easy i think. If you are in blue zone max att is 25 m maybe even less. that would have been ok solution and would have calmed the mass protest.
cheers
2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing your insights with regards with the DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for patiently waiting for the firmware update. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team will continuously release updates to improve user experience. For reference I will be posting detail regarding the new firmware for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

2019-12-31
Use props
Supergoldfish
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358 ft
Canada

Could you explain the battery cycle warning prompt?
2019-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules