Code 40012
7921 16 2019-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mortdicus
lvl.1
France

Bonjour,
Apres la derniere mise a jour du firmware de mon mavic mini, impossible de le faire decoller, celui ci surchauffe et j'ai une erreur de nacelle avec le code 40012.
j'ai envoyé un mail au support qui pour le moment n'a rien donné.
Avez vous eu des problemes avec le dernier firmware ?
cdt,
Laurent
2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please refresh the firmware of the said drone using the DJI Assistant 2 . If issue still persists, kindly  please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_1UGxURmcRRCr
New

Canada

Hello, I have the same error after the last update, same error code 40012
2020-1-1
Use props
Mortdicus
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-12-31 14:48
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please refresh the firmware of the said drone using the DJI Assistant 2 . If issue still persists, kindly  please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hello,
I've just put the last update, the problem remains unchanged.
I'm sending you the link to the video of the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWcwlT1rTbI
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mortdicus Posted at 1-2 09:21
Hello,
I've just put the last update, the problem remains unchanged.
I'm sending you the link to the video of the problem.

Hi, I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after the troubleshooting step was done. I would recommend for you to contact our designated DJI support team to start up a ticket at
( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to do further diagnose the caused of the issue. We have the professional team who would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter.Thank you.
2020-1-3
Use props
Mortdicus
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-3 16:28
Hi, I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after the troubleshooting step was done. I would recommend for you to contact our designated DJI support team to start up a ticket at
( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to do further diagnose the caused of the issue. We have the professional team who would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter.Thank you.

Hello
I already sent two emails to support a week ago and no response from them.
2020-1-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mortdicus Posted at 1-4 03:28
Hello
I already sent two emails to support a week ago and no response from them.

Mortdicus, if you get a chance take a look at the PM I sent and see if that information is helpful.
2020-1-4
Use props
Mortdicus
lvl.1
France

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-4 06:18
Mortdicus, if you get a chance take a look at the PM I sent and see if that information is helpful.

Thanks for your help, but it didn't solve my problem.
2020-1-5
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

Is it not possible for you to downgrade to firmware 003 with DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic ? That would be the first thing for me to check whether these issue is coming with firmware 004.
2020-1-5
Use props
Mortdicus
lvl.1
France

jonny007 Posted at 1-5 01:12
Is it not possible for you to downgrade to firmware 003 with DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic ? That would be the first thing for me to check whether these issue is coming with firmware 004.

The problem happened after the update of 003, so I downgraded to 002, but it didn't change anything.
2020-1-5
Use props
Mortdicus
lvl.1
France

hello,
Somebody got a feedback from dji on the problem, is it hardware or software?
regards
2020-1-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mortdicus Posted at 1-5 00:44
Thanks for your help, but it didn't solve my problem.

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Can you please provide me the email used for the repair request by PM. Thank you.
2020-1-6
Use props
djiuser_qRDkIBKrag3V
New

France

salut.
même problème je viens juste d'acheter le drone je suis très déçus...
mise a jour avant premier décollage et les problèmes on commencé : problème nacelle code 40012. IMU impossible à configurer le drone chauffe anormalement au repos...
Que faire ?
2020-7-16
Use props
Benjamin Nourri
New

France

djiuser_qRDkIBKrag3V Posted at 7-16 03:05
salut.
même problème je viens juste d'acheter le drone je suis très déçus...
mise a jour avant premier décollage et les problèmes on commencé : problème nacelle code 40012. IMU impossible à configurer le drone chauffe anormalement au repos...

Salut je viens d'acheter un Mavic mini et j'ai le même problème impossible de connecter la nacelle et le drone chauffe si quelqu'un peut m'aider il a même pas décoller drone que j'ai déjà des soucis
2020-9-13
Use props
djiuser_xdPMF4kVvIbl
New
Canada

J'ai le même problème avec mon air2s
Il est flambant neuf et me sort un problème de nacelle bloquer. Quand je viens à bout de le faire mâcher, je le fais voler 1 minute avans que sa me donne un code de surchauffe et ma caméra ne bouge plus dutous. Je dois difficilement retourner chez moi avec le drone.

Merci de m'aider
Pour un drone a 2000$ je trouve sa ordinaire !
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_eJPoGAe0EcAJ
New

France

Bonjour, même problème pour mon mavic mini tout juste déballé !!!
Que faire ???
Help !!!
2022-2-20
Use props
djiuser_eJPoGAe0EcAJ
New

France

Bonjour, même problème sur mon mavic mini tout neuf !!!
Que faire ???
Help !!!
2022-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules