Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Another Mavic Mini Order Delay (UK)
2042 4 2019-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrFox
lvl.1

Cayman Islands

I ordered a Mavic Mini on 17 November and I'm still waiting for my delivery.
I have reached out to customer support on multiple occasions.  Initially i was guided to mid-December on a few occasions.  
Now I just receive apologies for the delay, with no update on timing; or detail on the cause of the delay.

It is quite frustrating.   Is this normal or just my own experience?

Waiting impatiently...

Michael

2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Michael, the sales of the Mavic Mini have exceeded the expectation, we are sincerely sorry for the delay, we will verify with the related team of the estimated shipping date and keep you update soon, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-12-31
Use props
MrFox
lvl.1

Cayman Islands

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-31 05:30
Hi Michael, the sales of the Mavic Mini have exceeded the expectation, we are sincerely sorry for the delay, we will verify with the related team of the estimated shipping date and keep you update soon, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.  I have been asking frequently for updates on timing; and I am told "early next week", every week.  I have also been told that you have all the parts in the warehouse and just need to send them out.   

I have also been told that this is being escalated and that you would be calling me.

This is all quite disappointing.
2019-12-31
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty common with DJI
2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MrFox Posted at 2019-12-31 05:49
Thank you.  I have been asking frequently for updates on timing; and I am told "early next week", every week.  I have also been told that you have all the parts in the warehouse and just need to send them out.   

I have also been told that this is being escalated and that you would be calling me.

Sorry to keep waiting, the status of your order has been changed to shipment, you will receive the shipping label soon, please note the email notification, thank you.
2020-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules