Found after 18 Months
807 3 2019-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Apte
New
Flight distance : 509 ft
Ireland

Hi, I'd lost my Spark in my forest some 18 months ago, found it couple of days back by luck. Next challange is to get it back to life. Any advice shall be helpful, including but not limited to, bin it and don't waste time on it! Found my drone lying belly up on ground, not submerged, but yes wet. So dried with hot air blower, put the spare battery and started charging but for couple of days it has not done much than blinking one or two charging lights and indicating self dignostic blinking lights for couple of times. Any help shall be highly appriciated.

2019-12-31
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Just DON'T try to start it until you are sure that the spark is completely dry! Put it in a bag of silica gel to dry it. Good luck.
2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know about the incident with your DJI Spark. I am happy to know that you were able to find your DJI Spark. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ).  We have the professional team who would do their best to  assists you with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for a swift resolution. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2019-12-31
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would send it in for a repair to get it flying again.
2020-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules