Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goodbye Mavic Mini
5441 47 2019-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zuQ5cKSibTx6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294610 ft
Albania

Hello.I have the same exact problem with my MM.I have had another MM its was fine i could fly it everywhere only thing i crashed it it was my fault.This one seem it cannot lock gps and even if it gets to lock gps and update a homepoint i cannot see the return home button in the app only the land button and it keeps losing sats and gps signal showing code 3008,not safe to fly at all and goes to attimode very often.So i dont know what to do since the dji refresh care policy has changed they dont replace the drone if its more than 15 day older which makes no sense since they claim they can replace it twice a year.On the otherside it doesnt worth to repair it since it would cost min 50% of the drones value itself.Pfff very frustrated.
Screenshot_20200410-195131_Gallery.jpg
4-16 10:38
Use props
m80116
Captain
Flight distance : 3253904 ft
Italy

I tried to access DJI Care Refresh conditions from my country website and apparently the link is now redirected to the main support page.

Did they really change the conditions ?
4-16 15:14
Use props
Ice_2k
First Officer
Flight distance : 320988 ft
Romania

djiuser_zuQ5cKSibTx6 Posted at 4-16 10:38
Hello.I have the same exact problem with my MM.I have had another MM its was fine i could fly it everywhere only thing i crashed it it was my fault.This one seem it cannot lock gps and even if it gets to lock gps and update a homepoint i cannot see the return home button in the app only the land button and it keeps losing sats and gps signal showing code 3008,not safe to fly at all and goes to attimode very often.So i dont know what to do since the dji refresh care policy has changed they dont replace the drone if its more than 15 day older which makes no sense since they claim they can replace it twice a year.On the otherside it doesnt worth to repair it since it would cost min 50% of the drones value itself.Pfff very frustrated.

1. What you’re describing should be a warranty claim, not care refresh. Did you contact DJI support?
2. I  don’t think the 15 days rule you mentioned is correct, that would essentially make that program dead. Where did you get that information from?
4-16 23:19
Use props
djiuser_zuQ5cKSibTx6
lvl.2
Albania

Ice_2k Posted at 4-16 23:19
1. What you’re describing should be a warranty claim, not care refresh. Did you contact DJI support?
2. I  don’t think the 15 days rule you mentioned is correct, that would essentially make that program dead. Where did you get that information from?

I tried to replace the product.I think they have serious issues in managment since covid 19 becouse i cant get any answers having sent 2 emails now and the online chat is not working.Here is a screenshot when i triy to request a replacement.
Screenshot_20200417-144344_Chrome.jpg
4-17 04:47
Use props
Ice_2k
First Officer
Romania

Just ask for it to be repaired
4-17 06:20
Use props
m80116
Captain
Flight distance : 3253904 ft
Italy

Thanks for explaining but isn't maybe that you're just confusing the DOA (dead on arrival) exchange policy they may have with something else ?

If the product doesn't work because of a manufacture fault they have to accept to fix it... not sure if you're addressing your cause the right place since they may refuse a DJI Care Refresh coverage since it isn't your fault for damaging the drone but it's their fault for having provided a defective unit.

Can some of our moderators address you to the right channel where they ought to give you the assistance you need ?
4-17 06:27
Use props
djiuser_zuQ5cKSibTx6
lvl.2
Albania

Ice_2k Posted at 4-17 06:20
Just ask for it to be repaired

Yes of course but you need to understand that they charge for 1 hour of fixing maybe 40-50 $, almost 100$ for 2 hours for sure + the part maybe gps fault maybe not it would go to 150-200$ for sure + shipping you would pay 40-50% of the total price of a new one.This is my last mini i wont buy again this model very delicate drone.
4-17 07:07
Use props
Ice_2k
First Officer
Romania

djiuser_zuQ5cKSibTx6 Posted at 4-17 07:07
Yes of course but you need to understand that they charge for 1 hour of fixing maybe 40-50 $, almost 100$ for 2 hours for sure + the part maybe gps fault maybe not it would go to 150-200$ for sure + shipping you would pay 40-50% of the total price of a new one.This is my last mini i wont buy again this model very delicate drone.

they can’t charge you for fixing it if it’s under warranty, you’re misunderstanding. The hourly rate for fixing applies if the drone is broken by you (e.g. if you crash it)
4-18 02:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules