Problem with Live Streaming
2085 6 2019-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luciano Arrua
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, Happy new year everyone!

Title says it all, i'm having problems with live streaming through DJIGo4 App, it connects allright to all streaming services i tried, BUT.... Well, I attached and image of the output.
The image on the DJIGo4 App is perfect, the pictures saved are OK too, it's just the output of the stream.
Happening both on Facebook and Twitch, haven't tried YouTube.

I'm using a Phantom 4 Pro not sure if V1 or V2 idk how to tell the difference.
iOS 13.3 on an iPad 9.7in. 5thGen(2017)
DjiGo4 app is updated and says all firmware is as well, just updated the safe flight database or w/e it's called

Since the photos and videos saved look fine, i'm guessing it's an app issue, maybe?
Anyone got a clue?

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG
2019-12-31
Use props
Luciano Arrua
lvl.1

Brazil

Quick update, used DJIGo4 app on my Xiaomi Note 8 Pro, and live streaming was flawless. To facebook, haven’t tried on twitch because the custom rtmp is a pain to find and type in.
2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to the live stream issue. I am happy to know that you are able to stream using your Xiaomi Note 8 Pro. With regards to the Xiaomi Note 8 Pro it is not on the DJI compatible device lists as of the moment. It may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said mobile device.  I would recommend to please try a different compatible mobile device on the DJI compatible lists to isolate the issue. When you open the DJI Go 4 you will see the model drone connected to the application.  Please keep us posted for further assistance . Thank you.

2020-1-1
Use props
Luciano Arrua
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-1 11:15
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to the live stream issue. I am happy to know that you are able to stream using your Xiaomi Note 8 Pro. With regards to the Xiaomi Note 8 Pro it is not on the DJI compatible device lists as of the moment. It may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said mobile device.  I would recommend to please try a different compatible mobile device on the DJI compatible lists to isolate the issue. When you open the DJI Go 4 you will see the model drone connected to the application.  Please keep us posted for further assistance . Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused.
Thanks, it really is a pain in the behind.

With regards to the live stream issue. I am happy to know that you are able to stream using your Xiaomi Note 8 Pro.
I am happy too, because it means it's definitely not my Phantom's fault

With regards to the Xiaomi Note 8 Pro it is not on the DJI compatible device lists as of the moment. It may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said mobile device.  I would recommend to please try a different compatible mobile device on the DJI compatible lists to isolate the issue.
Thanks for your concern but I do not plan to use the xiaomi with my Phantom anyway, that's why I bought an iPad.

Streaming to Facebook and Twitch return the images posted on my first post on:
iPad 5th gen (2017) running iOS 13.3
App ver 4.3.29
Aircraft firmware ver .......................01.05.0600
Remote firmware ver.......................01.04.01.00
Precise Fly Safe db aircraft ver ......01.00.01.17
Precise Fly Safe db app ver.............01.00.01.17
Basic Fly Safe db ver........................01.00.01.09

Streaming to Facebook works just fine on:
Xiaomi Note 8 Pro running Android 9 PPR1.180610.011 and MIUI 11.0.2 (PGGMIXM) and Microsoft Launcher
App ver 4.3.28
Aircraft firmware ver .......................01.05.0600
Remote firmware ver.......................01.04.01.00
Precise Fly Safe db aircraft ver ......01.00.01.17
Precise Fly Safe db app ver.............01.00.01.16
Basic Fly Safe db ver........................01.00.01.09

Those are de devices I have at my disposal, and I don't have access to any other on the list on your signature.

If there's any other information you need, feel free to ask.

2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Luciano Arrua Posted at 1-1 12:47

Thank you for the additional information. I will be forwarding this concern/thread to our designated DJI department for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Luciano Arrua Posted at 1-1 12:47

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Can please to use a different internet network provider/service to see if the recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro will be able to stream properly. Please keep us posted for us to be able to give this a proper resolution. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-1-10
Use props
serena1
New

United States

I also faced problem when I tried to do twitch tv activation. I can't do twitch.tv/activate. What should I do now?
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules