2020-1-1
Use props
Corsairoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779049 ft
United Kingdom

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 1-1 03:18
not here in Europe yet !

I updated my android app to v1.03 from the Q code on the DJI website directly into my S10. Downloaded into my phone and ran the install package. I did not delete the previous version.

Flew my Mini this morning, seems to be fine.

https://www.dji.com/uk/dji-fly#download

Cheers
Corsairoz
2020-1-1
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

Corsairoz Posted at 1-1 03:33
I updated my android app to v1.03 from the Q code on the DJI website directly into my S10. Downloaded into my phone and ran the install package. I did not delete the previous version.

Flew my Mini this morning, seems to be fine.

But we look for the 1.0.4 version
2020-1-1
Use props
gruszon188
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30997 ft
Poland

Yeah, I get that problem yesterday to. Playstore app version is 0.3, but I downloaded app from dji site and get the 0.4. And yeah, on Dji site it says 1.0.3 but actually it's a 1.0.4 application in that link.
2020-1-1
Use props
Corsairoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779049 ft
United Kingdom

gruszon188 Posted at 1-1 03:38
Yeah, I get that problem yesterday to. Playstore app version is 0.3, but I downloaded app from dji site and get the 0.4. And yeah, on Dji site it says 1.0.3 but actually it's a 1.0.4 application in that link.

Yes, the app download from the DJI website is v1.04 even though it says v1.03. Here is a screenshot from my app just now.

2020-1-1
Use props
IndyRick
lvl.2

United States

I was doing some cleanup yesterday, and took a pic of the serial number on my Fly More box before it headed to the trash.  I also noticed what was on the other side of the box:

The whole product and DJI's approach to it seems very "Apple" like to me.  The idea of trying to restrict users to an approved list of devices seems almost ludicrous because there are just too many device is manufacturers out there to be able to test them all.  I suspect that the Play Store has a setting where a publisher can specify classes of, or even specific, devices that can see/download an app.  It's rare to see a publisher link to the APK the DJI has.  Likely, if your device isn't on the approved list (and since that a MUCH smaller set of devices for Apple), you may never be able to get the app from your store.  As long as they keep posting the most recent APK, then I can work with that.  I believe updates will be infrequent.
2020-1-1
Use props
Robert2345
lvl.2
Pakistan

I think no
2020-1-1
Use props
infinigrove
lvl.3
Flight distance : 212051 ft
United States

Corsairoz Posted at 1-1 04:05
Yes, the app download from the DJI website is v1.04 even though it says v1.03. Here is a screenshot from my app just now. [view_image]

Yes, was able to install the Android v1.04 version of the Go Fly app by scanning the QR code @ https://www.dji.com/dji-fly#download

Still not showing up in the Google play store.
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_mrks83
lvl.1
Finland

I had update on playstore for dji fly, updated today both android phones, RC and AC, everything went well.
2020-1-1
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Germany

djiuser_mrks83 Posted at 1-1 06:50
I had update on playstore for dji fly, updated today both android phones, RC and AC, everything went well.

Where are you from?
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_mrks83
lvl.1
Finland

From finland
2020-1-1
Use props
Jollyroger Hobbies
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17392 ft
United States

Not in the play store for me. No update
2020-1-1
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Germany

djiuser_mrks83 Posted at 1-1 08:39
From finland

For me its still not available
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_EAdmblaU52Cz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 841923 ft
United States

Go to the DJI website, download the app directly. Even though it still says 1.0.3 it is actually 1.0.4
2020-1-1
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_EAdmblaU52Cz Posted at 1-1 09:44
Go to the DJI website, download the app directly. Even though it still says 1.0.3 it is actually 1.0.4

Excellent Advice
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to the new update. I would recommend to please back up your DJI Fly files and uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from the Google Playstore then please check the version on the application under general settings > about. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-1 10:17
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to the new update. I would recommend to please back up your DJI Fly files and uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from the Google Playstore then please check the version on the application under general settings > about. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Wouldn't it be easier to just fix the app problem? Deleting the app and reinstalling the 1.0.3 version and hoping its the 1.0.4 version is kinda hokey. DJI fix the web page and download properly please.
2020-1-1
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 1-1 10:37
Wouldn't it be easier to just fix the app problem? Deleting the app and reinstalling the 1.0.3 version and hoping its the 1.0.4 version is kinda hokey. DJI fix the web page and download properly please.

Wouldn’t that be a play store thing? But yes, the proper version should be reflected on the DJI Mavic mini download page.
2020-1-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

JodyB Posted at 1-1 10:50
Wouldn’t that be a play store thing? But yes, the proper version should be reflected on the DJI Mavic mini download page.

Maybe a play store issue? On my end here in Canada it still shows the fly app for both apple and android as being 1.0.3 So who knows. I am sure it will be available for android soon. My I Phone has the updated app but my android phone has to wait.
2020-1-1
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 1-1 11:47
Maybe a play store issue? On my end here in Canada it still shows the fly app for both apple and android as being 1.0.3 So who knows. I am sure it will be available for android soon. My I Phone has the updated app but my android phone has to wait.

When it comes to "store" availability, I have no clue. Could be regional, per country or something else. I know that for me, it was available in the play store and the app store both when I got up that morning and saw the FW was released. I don't know why it isn't more fluid than it has been for everyone.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Visual Air Posted at 1-1 10:37

Thank you for the additional information and thank you for your insights. The website has been updated and thank you for informing us regarding the concerns about the website. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your valued support.

2020-1-3
Use props
WrongWay Feldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19885 ft
United States

It's been 1.04 on Google Play since this morning. I'm in the United States.
2020-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules